[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Nobody noticed how Orca suddenly appeared in the thread immediately voting Gambit right after I made my post about the inactive players where I was also sussing him? This looks like opportunistic weasel Orca behaviour to me.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
β€Žβ€Ž
You got any reads champ?
I'll be honest mate, I've been in and out of this thread due to work and I have not read everything so I am not sure who is scum or who is town and people are saying the most random things here lol. But the majority of them are veterans at the game so this must seem like second nature to them πŸ˜…

xenos5 liked one of my messages from page like 30 give them time
as for the others no excuse BURN EM ALL
Thank you for the leeway. Honestly this is my first time joining a Mafia Game since I got full-time at work. I forgot how much brainpower this would require keeping up with all this shit catded

Have skimmed a lot of stuff (your post summing up the ability usage, and all the rolehinting thus far was helpful btw) but I still feel like as soon as I move to another page I instantly forget the specifics of any player interactions on the previous one I read lol.

This's gonna be a bit of a challenge for me. But i'm just gonna try to have fun at least :catsure:.
Do you have any impression on anyone in the game? @xenos5
We played on the other forum isn't it? My name there is just Mich

Yeah, it's definitely been a while. I actually wasn't expecting to come back until that Weebs game you enticed me into making some characters for. But the flavor just spoke to me (especially appreciate that it just covers the anime since i'm an anime-only), so here I am :moonwalk:

aw ty <3333
i love your pfp btw ^^ i know thats a usual opener but so much are so nice~!

Funny context for it, I actually made this set in the middle of the Valentines Mafia Game I was in. Cause DoflaMihawk and Hime were looking for a third person for their date, they both had Ace Attorney sets (Phoenix and Maya respectively), and I also like that series so I felt it fitting to make mine Edgeworth to round out the trio.
I see Luka was interested in the pfp instead trying to get a read on Xenos. His answer is not a follow up I expect from a villager it's like he is accepting very fast that Xenos will be active in solving.
And I was scum read for 14 posts by Luka, but Xenos receives a pass for 2 posts.
It looks like double standard @Luka
haha!!!
be edgeworth, i believe in u, expecting alot!!! solve the game like no other detecitve could!

Status
Not open for further replies.