[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you said you trust he will solve.

Either buddying or pocketing, this post it's not just a pass. It feels exaggerated like your game start.
Actually starting to get annoyed now can people stop accusing me for being nice ffs
It’s much more welcoming to say that as opposed to going “solve NOW!”
Post automatically merged:

You’re acting like every one of my posts has an underlying theme and that I’m trying to be EVIL with everything I do when I could just be being nice and it ticks me off that people are ignoring that when I literally have games to confirm that’s the case (hades mafia ect).

J

Joygirl1

I'm curious now. What would have been a scum approach for him to you?
Not to analyze my posts with the intention of actual gamesolving but only with the intention to pick something out that makes me look bad because I might be an easy lynch target.
I got the latter impression from @LANJI CUCKSMOKE who called me a "seed planter", he also mentioned that he wanted to vote me seemingly for fun before he even cared to make a case on me because of previous rounds where I had ragequit.

Actually starting to get annoyed now can people stop accusing me for being nice ffs
It’s much more welcoming to say that as opposed to going “solve NOW!”
Post automatically merged:

You’re acting like every one of my posts has an underlying theme and that I’m trying to be EVIL with everything I do when I could just be being nice and it ticks me off that people are ignoring that when I literally have games to confirm that’s the case (hades mafia ect).
Luka, you are nice regardless alignament.
It just looked odd you were that nice.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Can you point out incoherences?
There are no incoherencies I can point out at the moment, but in the future their might be incoherencies like totally switch in reads. For example, sooner in the game, Mango had Luka in slight town reads, but he quickly changed him in scum reads. That's why I said him if there was other changes in his read list and I trust him. I think this is pretty different from searching for potential teams. You can easily overheat your brain in a multiball game.

There are no incoherencies I can point out at the moment, but in the future their might be incoherencies like totally switch in reads. For example, sooner in the game, Mango had Luka in slight town reads, but he quickly changed him in scum reads. That's why I said him if there was other changes in his read list and I trust him. I think this is pretty different from searching for potential teams. You can easily overheat your brain in a multiball game.
A change in reads is not always scummy, but I understand what you say.
I think we also need a few flips for that

Not to analyze my posts with the intention of actual gamesolving but only with the intention to pick something out that makes me look bad because I might be an easy lynch target.
I got the latter impression from @LANJI CUCKSMOKE who called me a "seed planter", he also mentioned that he wanted to vote me seemingly for fun before he even cared to make a case on me because of previous rounds where I had ragequit.
lmao
I will be honest
shes not completely lying here
:milaugh:

but the second part is a genuine read.
I troll a lot but no that much tbf
:goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.