[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE I think that JG and Michelle can be town

I liked her more recent posts and I also think her Orca observation was good. I don’t like him keeping Luka in his scum pile after starting the game on him there for something we immediately called off and I think he’s a bit too “light”

Michelle I think Ratchet does a good job of reading her and I can see her being town myself on how she’s approaching the game

Mango I’m not sure on. I started to move him to town but then considered that this is multi ball and I don’t think it’s as easy as content = good from him. I’m more null there right now

I went all the way to Weebs to look at Mango for a capable scum game from him lol

It’s not a 1 to 1 but he can definitely make cases and push people in mutliball and make arguments with people that are “solving”

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ratchet what’s your reasoning on Mango as town?

@Michelle can answer too
Well I would have to first town read Mango to sell you on that read. I don't. I said "I have some town side leanings (included him here) but I'm not ready to commit to them". So I don't have reasoning because I don't even have the read. On some level, I've liked his willingness to engage with the game in parts over leaning solely into gimmick posting, but that's about it.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE I think that JG and Michelle can be town

I liked her more recent posts and I also think her Orca observation was good. I don’t like him keeping Luka in his scum pile after starting the game on him there for something we immediately called off and I think he’s a bit too “light”

Michelle I think Ratchet does a good job of reading her and I can see her being town myself on how she’s approaching the game

Mango I’m not sure on. I started to move him to town but then considered that this is multi ball and I don’t think it’s as easy as content good from him. I’m more null there right now

I honestly think mango is struggling for content
he made an attempt a bit later on today but it seems lacking anyway almost like a chore.

I havent seen much on orca to comment
but a general comment about inactives and orca sticking his vote on one doesnt move the needle for me.

I have heard relatively opposite reads on michelle from multiple people now
perhaps she isnt a criminal.

Well I would have to first town read Mango to sell you on that read. I don't. I said "I have some town side leanings (included him here) but I'm not ready to commit to them". So I don't have reasoning because I don't even have the read. On some level, I've liked his willingness to engage with the game in parts over leaning solely into gimmick posting, but that's about it.
One of the things I can say for Mango this game is the progression on the JG read I think looks good. Where he cased her and argued and then progressed her to town on her response

I didn’t kill my self going over his old Weebs game. But I think he argues fine looking at him argue and push people as scum in a multi ball. Idk if he progresses reads as well and he definitely didn’t get as into business on day 1

Well your not going to get a claim from me, role or flavor wise. So on that end, if you mean 'playing for real', then no. If you mean otherwise coasting and adding commentary, sure.
What commentary do you have for us?

Also a refusal to claim if you just want to coast is game throwing. Why are you doing this?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Well your not going to get a claim from me, role or flavor wise. So on that end, if you mean 'playing for real', then no. If you mean otherwise coasting and adding commentary, sure.
Sincerely, is this your way of trying to set up playing scum in future? Like what are you doing? You're flagrantly tanking your slot just to make it difficult to read you, I'm starting to reach the point with you where I'd be happy getting your flip on principle.

Status
Not open for further replies.