[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Don't be a coward, you inferior anime follower whose taste in waifus is also vastly inferior to mine, objectively speaking. I sense tension and a risk of gambling around my slot, since when were you such a coward in a day 1 mafia game? Tsk tsk.
I'm not sure what it is you're trying to say here, sorry. I don't feel the need to gamble when I'm happy to defer here, that's really all there is to it.

Ratchet

not yet but
hes passive
I actually do like this observation, because I am to an extent. I have my reasons for it, and I wouldn't really call it passive, rather I feel pretty relaxed and am intending to slow roll my game a bit. I think in the long run it will help my solving, because I feel like I can get a bigger picture this way, and I'm not too worried about the threat of a lynch Day 1 because I think I'm going to be quite easy to find this game. But absolutely, points for observing this because it's not inaccurate.

Ratchet

Very slight town

It bothered me you let us stay on Fang so long when I thought he started to look town/weren’t answering me and we seemed to be in danger of sleep walking into it

You’ve roller coastered quite a bit since we’ve been playing lol
Yeah, that's mostly what I gauged from your posts, so that lines up. I will note that I don't believe I ever actually voted for him though, I was hoping he would just claim and we could move on to be honest.

In any case, you can be at ease knowing that you will not have to worry about my alignment at all this game in the long run, and I trust you know that I wouldn't make such statements without being able to back it up to some degree. This is a polite way of asking to shelve any paranoia until it becomes relevant. But also, if you do develop a scum read on me, just go for it - the ensuing discussion (and seeing the positions taken around it) would be worthwhile.

Ratchet

@xenos5 Please come back and offer something for us to consider regarding your slot. I do think generally you are more active as town, which gives me some concern about your current gamestate. Fully appreciate that you can just be busy, but I need something to work with.

Ratchet

Aside from him I'd like to see more from Kiku and Pot. Also Red Night I guess, nothing is moving the needle for me from him which isn't a positive thing.

Yeah, that's mostly what I gauged from your posts, so that lines up. I will note that I don't believe I ever actually voted for him though, I was hoping he would just claim and we could move on to be honest.

In any case, you can be at ease knowing that you will not have to worry about my alignment at all this game in the long run, and I trust you know that I wouldn't make such statements without being able to back it up to some degree. This is a polite way of asking to shelve any paranoia until it becomes relevant. But also, if you do develop a scum read on me, just go for it - the ensuing discussion (and seeing the positions taken around it) would be worthwhile.
For entertainment value your late start made me paranoid

Then you not giving scum reads/slow rolling made me paranoid

And you were a scum read

Then I liked the Michelle stuff and moved you to null then I didn’t like the Luka stuff got paranoid and when you came around to Luka we went to slight town

Then things were good until I started to have doubts about the Fang wagon and if you were content to just leave it and I wanted to see if you would ever intervene

Then you moved off Fang finally here (before I called it off) and I liked your recent post to Lanji lol

But I can shelve it lol

Ratchet

I have a strong feeling that the best approach to this game is going to be to find 1 or 2 active scum and then just purge every inactive or coasting player - threadstate just on a brief observation feels rather stale. Which generally indicates that scum aren't pushing anything and that town don't have strong direction or things to scum hunt with, so I'm not too concerned about anyone "power wolfing" so far.

Would add, that I expect a lot better from Flower in the coming phases. She says she can co form herself, she's going to need to do that sooner rather than later. If she hasn't by Day 3 I'm going to revisit this.

Ratchet

Then you not giving scum reads
I think the rest is mostly fair except this - lately I've been almost exclusively town hunting, and most obviously I did exactly that in the recent WoW game. I'm not giving them because I don't have them, I feel much more comfortable this game PoE'ing players out in absence of town reading them than I do going after players over something I perceive as scummy. The point I'm making here is to establish my behavioural baseline for this game - I'm going to be mostly focused on looking for town than I am looking for scummy things (I think there are likely to be far too many false positives with the latter approach).

AM I think is a little weird trying to split hairs with the inactives the way he’s asked questions like he has

Which is obviously trying to read an enigma but it’s something I noted trying to go through all of these inactives

Status
Not open for further replies.