[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Next for interrogation @MangoSenpai

Is your gilgamesh RP a secret hint to who your role may be? Or is it just harmless fun

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
i fail to see the point in wasting time on somebody whom we already know at least isnt wolf as well as clogging thread
and yoho is alr basically lock v so i dont know why i would need to see how he does it
How can you know Relo is town if not for TMI.

even mech and flavour can be faked. Weak.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
That leaves Gambit, Tpein and Red Night on the suspect list

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Ideally at least 2/3 of the three flip scum so I can meet my quota

Tpein
Gambit
Red Night

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
i didnt call them town i called them indie
there role seems at the very least not hurt town given that they can give things out by virtue of the shop
as well as other mech i have
You can’t know that for sure, the point is I just don’t like the way you’re effective trying to dictate who players can or cannot come to their own conclusion with.

If Relo is harmless indie as you claim, why not let him come to that conclusion himself?
I just find the notion unbecoming of town, giving out free clears like that on a very weak basis.

You can’t know that for sure, the point is I just don’t like the way you’re effective trying to dictate who players can or cannot come to their own conclusion with.

If Relo is harmless indie as you claim, why not let him come to that conclusion himself?
I just find the notion unbecoming of town, giving out free clears like that on a very weak basis.
Why would I want a player to waste time attacking somebody whom I think is a harmless indie?
Youre attacking me for giving my opinion, essentially. Not the opinion itself but merely giving it.

Not to analyze my posts with the intention of actual gamesolving but only with the intention to pick something out that makes me look bad because I might be an easy lynch target.
I got the latter impression from @LANJI CUCKSMOKE who called me a "seed planter", he also mentioned that he wanted to vote me seemingly for fun before he even cared to make a case on me because of previous rounds where I had ragequit.
Thank you for elaborating. Much appreciated.

we also need lewd rection here because seed planter sounds naughty.

Status
Not open for further replies.