[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
For what it’s worth I have seen Orca liking posts only to be missing in thread, so I’m fine pressuring this slot.
Sure it’s not really a strong reason, but it implies he’s following without actually contributing

Vote Lynch Orca

Right, forgot about Ratchet.

well first of all he had a strong town opener, also his general feel seemed townie to me.
Only one post he made recently made me pause for a bit.

I haven’t read in depth all of his posts, so it’s mostly on vibe and tone.
You feel confident on reading Ratchet that easily? I feel like you threw him as town as soon as he opened really quickly

Especially when he’s the most dangerous player in this game lol

Also what are you specific thoughts on the Flower mech stuff besides just not liking it

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You feel confident on reading Ratchet that easily? I feel like you threw him as town as soon as he opened really quickly

Especially when he’s the most dangerous player in this game lol

Also what are you specific thoughts on the Flower mech stuff besides just not liking it
Idk, I’ve seen mass voter roles before, but that’s probably NAI anyways.

I don’t know, Flower isn’t one who typically fakes mechs like this, but I find it quite strange to have 2 ”confirms” this early.
like 1 okay I can maybe get behind, but 2 is sus.

Gotta ask what is her goal by doing this as town vs scum.
While I’ll agree it seems more aligned with town, she also seems to rely a bit too much on them, especially considering were in an SRM where there’s a lot of bulshittery going on.

Her general feel this game makes me lean more toward indie because she doesn’t read quite town nor Mafia to me

This is multi ball so only that she isn’t aligned with Orca if he’s mafia

More so gauging you following one of your few notable susses roundaboutly
damn i didnt even know this was multi ball, that sucks,

Welp, idk. I know you're town (i hope) maybe you're strong wolfing. Either way you'll kill a wolf on the other team if i follow you, so lead me Professor Dr 1983.

Idk, I’ve seen mass voter roles before, but that’s probably NAI anyways.

I don’t know, Flower isn’t one who typically fakes mechs like this, but I find it quite strange to have 2 ”confirms” this early.
like 1 okay I can maybe get behind, but 2 is sus.

Gotta ask what is her goal by doing this as town vs scum.
While I’ll agree it seems more aligned with town, she also seems to rely a bit too much on them, especially considering were in an SRM where there’s a lot of bulshittery going on.

Her general feel this game makes me lean more toward indie because she doesn’t read quite town nor Mafia to me
What do you mean by mass voter?

If she’s indie what would her goal be giving out sketchy mech she couldn’t back up?

Also this is SRM with literal claimed death immune Pot Goblin running around so 2 reasons to mech trust someone day 1 isn’t outrageous to me. I agree mech can’t be completely trusted in a SRM game but it should be taken into consideration and not just dismissed outright

Status
Not open for further replies.