[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
What do you mean by mass voter?

If she’s indie what would her goal be giving out sketchy mech she couldn’t back up?

Also this is SRM with literal claimed death immune Pot Goblin running around so 2 reasons to mech trust someone day 1 isn’t outrageous to me. I agree mech can’t be completely trusted in a SRM game but it should be taken into consideration and not just dismissed outright
She was voting half the players at the start, that’s what I mean by mass voter

here it sounds like you’re implying I dismissed her with no basis to do so when that is provably false. I unvoted Luka the first time with that and the general public resistance to my notion.
And now with my latest interaction with them I said to heck with flower’s mech because I wasn’t buying it with what I was seeing before me.

as for why this could be indie, I mean why not.
They want to blend in with town and win their own Wincon. What that condition is I wouldn’t know, but her in game presence makes me feel she is likely uninformed, but isn’t really giving off town vibes to me.
And as to why she claims mech, it could be as simple as being a variant of a guardian angel- though that angle is probably a hard sell as you probably don’t want to name drop them even if it is in the context that it was given in this circumstance

here it sounds like you’re implying I dismissed her with no basis to do so when that is provably false. I unvoted Luka the first time with that and the general public resistance to my notion.
And now with my latest interaction with them I said to heck with flower’s mech because I wasn’t buying it with what I was seeing before me.
You’ve called it fishy/scoffed about it a few times without getting into specifics until I pressed it, which is a good way to discredit it without giving a good reason to do it

Even when you moved off of Luka the first time you were grumbling about it

as for why this could be indie, I mean why not.
They want to blend in with town and win their own Wincon. What that condition is I wouldn’t know, but her in game presence makes me feel she is likely uninformed, but isn’t really giving off town vibes to me.
And as to why she claims mech, it could be as simple as being a variant of a guardian angel- though that angle is probably a hard sell as you probably don’t want to name drop them even if it is in the context that it was given in this circumstance
She’s claimed it on 2 people. Unless you think one or both of them are scum and she’s a guardian angle for scum she probably doesn’t have a good reason to lie or give bad mech intentionally as indie. Especially if she wants to blend in and look good over the long haul

I can go ahead and rule out the guardian angel angle with my own mech

You’re the leading wagon, you might want to say something for yourself
Don't care. If you want to vote scum, GAMBIT

You want to lose at the first level of Donky Kong, im here for it

When I'm gone, scum voted me that's for sure like always

Now you want detailed play...probably wont get it until tomorrow afternoon. Maybe a little later tonight once I pick in the draft, but I'll guess this place will be a ghost town.

You can see where going against mech or painting it negatively in a bad light without a good reasons can possibly come across as scum motivated

Especially in a game where scum might be having a hard time pushing bc it’s a primarily town controlled thread where town are finding each other and clearing each other

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You’ve called it fishy/scoffed about it a few times without getting into specifics until I pressed it, which is a good way to discredit it without giving a good reason to do it

Even when you moved off of Luka the first time you were grumbling about it

She’s claimed it on 2 people. Unless you think one or both of them are scum and she’s a guardian angle for scum she probably doesn’t have a good reason to lie or give bad mech intentionally as indie. Especially if she wants to blend in and look good over the long haul

I can go ahead and rule out the guardian angel angle with my own mech
Yes, and I stand by it being fishy because of exactly that. You all are seeing something that I am not, so from my POV it doesnt add up.

If I’m gonna tinfoil she could be bounty hunter who tries to bait scums into shooting her confirms.

I have no mech, no info, no nothing.
I only have the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.