[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
half your post up until that point was jargon
you actually attempted to play afterwards . whether that change was due to my question or fuji's is of little consequence tbh
To be clear, as I see my wording was a bit poor, me doing something was on my own whim. Your comment made no impact, and I was the one asking Fuji who he wanted me to look at.

I had been largely away from the game, and when I debuted I had just woken up and was still feeling really groggy. I didn’t have the energy or will to put in work, so I was just fluffing and having fun.
When I went back to bed again I said maybe I’ll deign to help you guys when I’m back.

and I did just that.
incorrect
honestly even whilst you struggle to contribute you maintain some thread presence somewhat . not so much so far. i dont think its a fair excuse. has to be the third person to say that now.
I don’t consider myself a strong D1 player at all.
Either way, I don’t think this is a strong angle.
I never made such spin that you are latching on to other player's content , what I actually implied was you were struggling to latch onto anything which you just admitted above.

shading? I will do one better
I think you are a criminal.

cc as in copy (email/slack)
work habit
I didn’t admit to anything of the sort.

Also, thanks for clarifying the abbreviation
barely

To be clear, as I see my wording was a bit poor, me doing something was on my own whim. Your comment made no impact, and I was the one asking Fuji who he wanted me to look at.

I had been largely away from the game, and when I debuted I had just woken up and was still feeling really groggy. I didn’t have the energy or will to put in work, so I was just fluffing and having fun.
When I went back to bed again I said maybe I’ll deign to help you guys when I’m back.

and I did just that.

I don’t consider myself a strong D1 player at all.
Either way, I don’t think this is a strong angle.

I didn’t admit to anything of the sort.

Also, thanks for clarifying the abbreviation

barely

you dont have to be strong or contributive in the way you think anyone wants you to be
you are mostly just present.
you could go all day trolling and i would still feel you were town .

whats up with the whole bust up with luka

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
you dont have to be strong or contributive in the way you think anyone wants you to be
you are mostly just present.
you could go all day trolling and i would still feel you were town .

whats up with the whole bust up with luka
Well if you read that interaction then surely you don’t need me to tell you again.
I was quite clear with my thought process

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
could only skim it but i could hear your conclusion?
Basically I didn’t like how he wedged himself in an interaction he had nothing to do with, when I asked why did he feel the need to intervene he started saying things like it being a waste of time because he thinks Relo is town.

When I ask why he can’t let Yoho get to their own conclusion instead of deciding what Yoho should think.

Then luka gets proven wrong about this so called clear he has about Relo, but still decides to double down and get aggressive with me.

That’s the shtick

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Basically I didn’t like how he wedged himself in an interaction he had nothing to do with, when I asked why did he feel the need to intervene he started saying things like it being a waste of time because he thinks Relo is town.

When I ask why he can’t let Yoho get to their own conclusion instead of deciding what Yoho should think.

Then luka gets proven wrong about this so called clear he has about Relo, but still decides to double down and get aggressive with me.

That’s the shtick
Sorry I mean he said Relo was harmless indie to begin with @LANJI CUCKSMOKE

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Basically my conclusion was that the way he tried to police Yoho on what to think and how he tried to take over the discussion that he didn’t have a part in + doubling down when proven wrong did not seem townie at all.

push your alternatives then???
lol
I try to understand if your push on me comes from stubborn town or scum.
I have countless signs of scum behaviour but also Naomi's read has its weight.

I would always lynch someone not contributing much in day 1 letting your slot to be analized later, after a few flips, so I don't mind to lynch either Orwellian or Gambit, and also Pein needs to step up because he is in the same tier for me now, I would Poe him as well.
I wouldn't vote a zero poster, especially not Jesse, because I know his post count is not AI, and any zero poster doesn’t bring any infos in the game

I would always lynch someone not contributing much in day 1 letting your slot to be analized later, after a few flips, so I don't mind to lynch either Orwellian or Gambit, and also Pein needs to step up because he is in the same tier for me now, I would Poe him as well.
I wouldn't vote a zero poster, especially not Jesse, because I know his post count is not AI, and any zero poster doesn’t bring any infos in the game
I agree with you somewhat
gambit though is nearly equivalent to zero post

its not particularly informative either

Status
Not open for further replies.