[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Gambit has got to go . Gad too, mainly because Flower jumped me for trying to push him

What's your thought on Tpein and Orwel?
I mean, Gad is also rather high on my own suspect list but that reasoning sounds a bit odd. So you think that Flower and Gad are aligned as mafia teammates? Can't really remember her jumping you for pushing Gad btw.

J

Joygirl1

That is basically it. If JG is one of the first to vote Orca, then there probably isnt a point in lynching her today since we'll get a decent view of her alignment if Orca flips.
This logic does not work in a round that's almost surely confirmed as multiball by now. I mean I'm town but in multiball I could simply be a member of the other mafia team trying to hunt the opposing team down for town cred. But thanks though, I agree that lynching me is always pointless and unnecessary :cheers:

I mean, Gad is also rather high on my own suspect list but that reasoning sounds a bit odd. So you think that Flower and Gad are aligned as mafia teammates? Can't really remember her jumping you for pushing Gad btw.
I told him to cut the guy some slack. Gad‘s always getting D1‘d lately.

Idk.
Play and I will tell you if I change my read on you
I'm just very busy tho
I'd rather lynch you for the shits and giggles.
Friend. No.
the sites fucked on pc

its starting to hurt my eyes
Fr
I forgot why I quoted this
I honestly think mango is struggling for content
he made an attempt a bit later on today but it seems lacking anyway almost like a chore.
Explain. Link me to a post please so I can at least play a little :(
To be honest on some primal level I enjoy needling and bothering you out of most players so on that level, its fun. But again I'm not doing anything remotely game-throwing or tanking, that take is purely subjective.

Also why are you lynching Orca instead of me?
F-Fang?

Well it wasn't to say "I'm not annoyed" - frankly I find your approach to be distasteful and disrespectful, but that's me speaking as a player and as someone who enjoys playing Mafia. Once I close the tab that's where it ends - there is no substance or genuine anger. It was also something of a question - if your joy here is to troll me, well have fun with that one, I can promise you that it makes absolutely no difference to me outside of this game. But it just seems so pointless to me - if you have free time to burn, you could at least be playing video games or something. But well, you can do whatever you want, it's your time that you're wasting.
I never waste my own time. That said, its a lot of superfluous content to droll out as pure dross to say you aren't bothered by what I've said about enjoying pinching your toes in mafia. Its really that simple.

Given that you ignored the part where I responded to your question though, I do have to ask - why did you ask me a question that you don't appear to have any interest in the answer to?
I did forget about that part since it was last night in my time zone. So your just sheeping the vote on Orca because others are and you have difficulty reading him?

Status
Not open for further replies.