Gambit: 2
BoaHancocksHusband: 2
Red Night: 1
Luka: 1
Yoho: 1
Kiku: 1
Joygirl: 1
MangoSenpai: 1

Flower: Fujishiro > Mr. Reloaded > Ratchet > Pot Goblin > Dr_Professor83 > Yoho > Fujishiro > Dr_Professor83 > Pot Goblin > Kiku > Pot Goblin > Red Night > BoaHancocksHusband
Red Night: Mr. Reloaded > Luka
Mr. Reloaded: Kiku > Yoho > Unvote > Red Night > BoaHancocksHusband > Orwellian > The Orca
Fujishiro: Kiku > Yoho > Red Night > Kiku
Dr_Professor83: Kiku > Unvote > Yoho > Pot Goblin > Michelle > Red Night > Kiku > Orwellian > The Orca
Yoho: Fujishiro > Unvote > Gambit
Jaguark101: Yoho
The Orca: Gadonkadonk > Pot Goblin > Gambit
Luka: Luka > Yoho > Flower > Dr_Professor83 > Michelle > Unvote > Orwellian > LANJI CUCKSMOKE > Unvote > The Orca > Unvote > MangoSenpai
Michelle: Luka > Orwellian
Joygirl: Kiku > Unvote > The Orca
Pot Goblin: Red Night
Naomi: Fujishiro > Unvote > BoaHancocksHusband
Gadonkadonk: Flower > Orwellian
BoaHancocksHusband: Naomi > Flower > The Orca
LANJI CUCKSMOKE: Joygirl
MangoSenpai: Jaguark101 > Unvote > Luka > Unvote > Luka > The Orca
T-Pein: Orwellian
Ratchet: The Orca
HeWhoHasNoEqual: The Orca​

I think Fang is more likely town with how belligerent he is now

What about Ratchet?

Also, I feel pretty good about Luka being town. At a minimum I recommend shelving it and searching elsewhere for now

What do you think about Flower and the mech situation specifically? Bc I’ve seen you say a couple of times now you don’t trust the mech situation
I am literally the nicest guy here and selflessly trying to get wagon'd, how do you translate this to being belligerent on my end? I think your doctorate should be removed for lying in such a way.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I did forget about that part since it was last night in my time zone. So your just sheeping the vote on Orca because others are and you have difficulty reading him?
I suppose you can call it sheeping the vote - "have difficulty reading him" is something you've added to my position that wasn't actually present in what I said. That said, I'm not expecting much in the way of honesty from you in your arguments, so if you'd prefer to frame it this way, you're more than welcome to.
I never waste my own time. That said, its a lot of superfluous content to droll out as pure dross to say you aren't bothered by what I've said about enjoying pinching your toes in mafia. Its really that simple.
I mean, if you say so. I think my position is rather clear personally, but far be it for me to judge how others want to spend their time.

Ratchet

There is an element to this lynch that feels like we're sleepwalking into this one too, but I don't really have anything compelling from Orca to believe that he is town, so I guess I'm okay with it.

I suppose you can call it sheeping the vote - "have difficulty reading him" is something you've added to my position that wasn't actually present in what I said. That said, I'm not expecting much in the way of honesty from you in your arguments, so if you'd prefer to frame it this way, you're more than welcome to.
Dear perfidious albion, in the game before the WoW one, you vigged me despite me successfully identifying both Flower's slot and Ultra as scum and general consensus of me being town read nigh universally. Do not speak of dishonesty and disingenuous characterizations when you have been quite the generator of them. Do not slander my good name and standing.

That said you shall be held accountable if this continued 'feet-out-of-the-pool' sentiment continues yet you keep your vote. I expect resolution from you, not hestitation

I mean, if you say so. I think my position is rather clear personally, but far be it for me to judge how others want to spend their time.
I hold the high ground here, knave.

Ratchet

Never lynch pile:

Naomi (confirmed to me)
Nibel
Prof
Fuji

Town read:

Luka (+ got mech which implies he's good)

Town leans:

Yoho
Jaguark
Pot (depends on claim)
Michelle
Lanji
What happened to your town read on my slot? Can you explain your progression there please?

Ratchet

you vigged me despite me successfully identifying both Flower's slot and Ultra as scum
Well slight mistake here - Flower was Town. I also had Ultra as scum, and wanted that lynch - you were pushing for Flower over Ultra.
Do not speak of dishonesty and disingenuous characterizations when you have been quite the generator of them.
It is not dishonest, nor is it disingenuous, to not subscribe to group think or "the consensus", and I don't particularly agree that there was a consensus on you being town anyway.
That said you shall be held accountable if this continued 'feet-out-of-the-pool' sentiment continues yet you keep your vote. I expect resolution from you, not hestitation
I neither know why you hold this expectation, nor do I care. What are you going to do about it? More to the point, is that a characteristic of my scum game in your opinion? Because if not, why would that even be important, in this context?

Well slight mistake here - Flower was Town. I also had Ultra as scum, and wanted that lynch - you were pushing for Flower over Ultra.
That would be splitting hairs and only you voiced indicating I was scum by ignoring occham's razor and claiming I was using TMI to out Ultra in that game. Your judgment was wrong and your play in that game enraged quite a few other players with how you operated, so I wouldn't carry this out any further where you.

It is not dishonest, nor is it disingenuous, to not subscribe to group think or "the consensus", and I don't particularly agree that there was a consensus on you being town anyway.
What you agree or not to is irrelevant to cemented fact. You made a stupid decision, and town paid for it despite my largely correct reads. To say its "group think" and appealing to popularity is a weak counter and one that doesn't really hold any weight of impact or influence when again, you were largely playing WOAT around my slot.

I neither know why you hold this expectation, nor do I care. What are you going to do about it? More to the point, is that a characteristic of my scum game in your opinion? Because if not, why would that even be important, in this context?
I nether indicated nor implicated it was scummy as a trait on your end. Why did you immediately pivot to asking if I was scum reading you simply because I think your hesitancy is uncharacteristic?

So earlier you were insisting on me being town, very strongly town even, now I'm closer to Null - you're going to need to reconcile this.
Idk what I thought back then. Was on a trip and I still am sleep deprived. I can confirm myself via my role anyhow. But my "boss" wants me to put work in, so I can't slack as much as I want to.

Ratchet

That would be splitting hairs and only you voiced indicating I was scum by ignoring occham's razor and claiming I was using TMI to out Ultra in that game. Your judgment was wrong and your play in that game enraged quite a few other players with how you operated, so I wouldn't carry this out any further where you.
I don't think it's splitting hairs - you said you correctly scum read two players, when you were wrong on one, and the one you were wrong on was the one you were trying to lynch. My read of your play was absolutely wrong though, correct.
What you agree or not to is irrelevant to cemented fact. You made a stupid decision, and town paid for it despite my largely correct reads. To say its "group think" and appealing to popularity is a weak counter and one that doesn't really hold any weight of impact or influence when again, you were largely playing WOAT around my slot.
I don't see how I'm appealing to popularity to defend my shot, when you're also claiming that my shot was extremely unpopular. As an aside, I'm not really seeing how this is relevant to this game?
I nether indicated nor implicated it was scummy as a trait on your end. Why did you immediately pivot to asking if I was scum reading you simply because I think your hesitancy is uncharacteristic?
Because you said I would be "held accountable" - what else could that mean in this context, if not the threat of a lynch/vig kill?
Idk what I thought back then. Was on a trip and I still am sleep deprived. I can confirm myself via my role anyhow. But my "boss" wants me to put work in, so I can't slack as much as I want to.
Not a very good answer to be honest - you respond by adding extraneous details that have nothing to do with the point at hand.

I don't think it's splitting hairs - you said you correctly scum read two players, when you were wrong on one, and the one you were wrong on was the one you were trying to lynch. My read of your play was absolutely wrong though, correct.
I don't see how I'm appealing to popularity to defend my shot, when you're also claiming that my shot was extremely unpopular. As an aside, I'm not really seeing how this is relevant to this game?
Because you said I would be "held accountable" - what else could that mean in this context, if not the threat of a lynch/vig kill?
Not a very good answer to be honest - you respond by adding extraneous details that have nothing to do with the point at hand.
If you say so. Too tired to think.

I actually do like this observation, because I am to an extent. I have my reasons for it, and I wouldn't really call it passive, rather I feel pretty relaxed and am intending to slow roll my game a bit. I think in the long run it will help my solving, because I feel like I can get a bigger picture this way, and I'm not too worried about the threat of a lynch Day 1 because I think I'm going to be quite easy to find this game. But absolutely, points for observing this because it's not inaccurate.
I think this is townie rat
I have a strong feeling that the best approach to this game is going to be to find 1 or 2 active scum and then just purge every inactive or coasting player - threadstate just on a brief observation feels rather stale. Which generally indicates that scum aren't pushing anything and that town don't have strong direction or things to scum hunt with, so I'm not too concerned about anyone "power wolfing" so far.

Would add, that I expect a lot better from Flower in the coming phases. She says she can co form herself, she's going to need to do that sooner rather than later. If she hasn't by Day 3 I'm going to revisit this.
Uh oh

Status
Not open for further replies.