Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
@Gambit

I have just 3 interrogation questions

1. Is your character male or female
2. Have you used any actions at all during this day phase
3. If you where scum how would you get away with it?

J

Joygirl1

It feels like Orca is certainly dying so i dont think its good for me to talk much anout the other mafia
i get a lot of matches on tinder

i knew someone was gonna take it like that lol
Anyways if Orca is mafia then Flower is also likely mafia
What did you mean when you talked about "the other mafia" then?

You think Flower is Orac's teammte, trying to save him from the lynch?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
@Flower

3 interrogation questions

1. Is your character male or female
2. Have you used any actions during this day phase
3. If you where scum how would you get away with it

J

Joygirl1

So we are really steering to yet ANOTHER D1 T-Pein cfd? While I have no reason to townread him this seems to have become something like the universal solution when everyone's just running out of ideas at the end of the first day, how boring.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Bein straight with you fella I do not know yet, however my plan was to try to achieve it when I get it while helping town along the way, from what I know about my fella I doubt it's game ending nor would it be overly disruptive

I'm really not sure I buy Echidna as pro-town indie. She's one of the main antagonists of Arc 4. Only problem is Pot would almost certainly have a fake claim, so admitting to it is rather strange.
Aye I actually didn't get a fake claim
If I did I would've used it tbh

So we are really steering to yet ANOTHER D1 T-Pein cfd? While I have no reason to townread him this seems to have become something like the universal solution when everyone's just running out of ideas at the end of the first day, how boring.
Actually insane how everybody agrees on gambit wolfy and they’re going Poe fodder

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
1. Male
2. Yes
3. By becoming one with the wall and not even being present at all.
Oke based on your claim of having a connection to fuji and the answers to this questions you're cleared from suspicion

I believe I know who you are thank you for participating in this interrogation

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Gambit won't answer my interrogation questions so he remains on fhe suspect list so my vote will remain there

Status
Not open for further replies.