[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then how on earth did you come to the conclusion that she would be pro town? Literally how lol, she's basically the one responsible for the main issues there?
I don’t know if I did I watched it ages ago
But I remember one scene where she was like not evil and stuff

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
We can also just stick to Orca since he had a chance to claim already and just refused it. I get cold feet on sleep walk lynches
I think this Is a good choice he's being pressured but still hasn't cleared his name we can always lynch gambit, t-pein or any one else in the following days

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don’t know if I did I watched it ages ago
But I remember one scene where she was like not evil and stuff
You are aware of her status as a Witch and what that entails in the world of ReZero, correct?

Unironically I thought Satella would make more sense given she has very little antagonistic presence in the arcs themselves that this game covers.

You are aware of her status as a Witch and what that entails in the world of ReZero, correct?

Unironically I thought Satella would make more sense given she has very little antagonistic presence in the arcs themselves that this game covers.
Yes but wasn’t it very clearly demonstrated that the witches aren’t evil iirx

J

Joygirl1

@Pot Goblin Another question for you, I noticed you also quoted that Anastasia Hoshin WU but somehow despite being one of the first who did that, you were not included in it. What's the reason for you seemingly not being able to take part in this?

Ratchet

I don't believe for a second anyone can have watched season 2 and come away with the impression Echidna was a good guy lol, that makes no sense at all.

I'm really not sure I buy Echidna as pro-town indie. She's one of the main antagonists of Arc 4. Only problem is Pot would almost certainly have a fake claim, so admitting to it is rather strange.
I do. Literally her arc is that she loves the mc

Just woke up. But had to comment on this.

Echidna’s morality is weird. From what I remember of her speech she really just wants to use Subaru as a Guinea Pig. She would *eventually* lead him to the outcome where all his friends are saved. But only after having him die countless times she can gain more knowledge from all the alternate timelines. That’s where here Greed comes in.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
@Dr_Professor83 your turn for interrogation

1. Is your character male or female
2. Have you used any actions during this day phase
3. If you where scum how would you go about hiding it

Ratchet

Yes but wasn’t it very clearly demonstrated that the witches aren’t evil iirx
No, they're all evil, they literally embody one of the seven deadly sins each. The scenes were to show that they are not all necessarily antagonistic to the protagonists.

Which doesn't apply to Echidna, because she's the one responsible for Roswaal doing what he did. I was under the assumption she was likely to be the head of one of the Mafia factions, which is obviously less likely now.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Pot Goblin Another question for you, I noticed you also quoted that Anastasia Hoshin WU but somehow despite being one of the first who did that, you were not included in it. What's the reason for you seemingly not being able to take part in this?
Apparently it's my current state of undeath that blocked me from visiting the kawaii indie shopkeeper
:josad:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I don't believe for a second anyone can have watched season 2 and come away with the impression Echidna was a good guy lol, that makes no sense at all.
She isn't really good nor is she evil imo

Status
Not open for further replies.