✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
@Luka @Ratchet time for your interrogations

1. Is your character Male or Female
2. Have you used any actions today
3. If you where scum how would you go about hiding it

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You’re making me sus of my messager until this is cleared up lol
I'll put cards on the table - I'm a Pro-Town Indie/Survivor. The message says, verbatim, "you still aren't town", which to me reads as if the sender knows I'm pro-town, but not actual town, hence the use of the word "still". Given how the sender has deigned to engage with me in the thread, particularly in their attempts to extend arguments with what I see as silliness, I'm only left to assume that there is some motive behind it that isn't townie.

If the message was poorly worded, then I have to ask - why not get someone competent to send it, or at least scribe it for them first?

J

Joygirl1

I'll put cards on the table - I'm a Pro-Town Indie/Survivor. The message says, verbatim, "you still aren't town", which to me reads as if the sender knows I'm pro-town, but not actual town, hence the use of the word "still". Given how the sender has deigned to engage with me in the thread, particularly in their attempts to extend arguments with what I see as silliness, I'm only left to assume that there is some motive behind it that isn't townie.

If the message was poorly worded, then I have to ask - why not get someone competent to send it, or at least scribe it for them first?
What the hell? :pepeke:

So we have Fuji, Pot and Ratchet all claiming indies. Hard to imagine they should all be pro town or neutral indies.

You think the sender of the message is sus / scum probably?

I had guessed you were hinting indie lol. That brings me to what you think about Pot here due to what else was in the message

We didn’t know you were an indie (although I had a little bit of thoughts maybe you were due to what you told me this game sounding similar to what you told me in Fairy Tail mafia but wasn’t sure)

But as for the sender and poorly wording (I still haven’t seen the exact message) Flower and I both wrote versions as suggestions on what to send lol. But I guess he decided he needed to include his own cooking

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You think the sender of the message is sus / scum probably?
They shared their names so the whole group won't be scum. The sender (Luka) TBD. Fuji is Neutral, but there is another pro town indie in that group, whom I believe is likely what they say they are - I'm not sure I buy Echidna as pro-town still.

J

Joygirl1

Ratchet spilling more beans than a tin of baked beans today.

There's surely too many indies claiming to be neutral or pro-town here today. My guess would be Pot being still a harmful / anti-town indie then.

Status
Not open for further replies.