[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do we want the lynch vote to remain tied like this?

I’m not caught up but GTH I’d probably vote T-Pein. Know I’m not one to talk but I’d definitely expect more posts from him given his general demeanor and playing style of trying to force his way into being a town leader in the games I’ve seen him in.

I’m open to hearing the cases people have on the other Lynch candidates though. Or if for whatever reason people just want the vote to stay the way it is.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
No I think it’s just his way of trying to do some hunting since I think he’s town

But it’s not really helpful lol
It's more for my personal investigations 🔎 helps me determine a good read on who people might be, without them having to full reveal if they don't want to

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I have still yet to see this message somehow lol
"I’m under orders, you still aren’t town. There’s a 6p mason between me, prof, [redacted], flower, [redacted], and [redacted]. [redacted] claims pro town indie, goal is for [redacted] to [redacted]. We’re planning on [redacted] tonight if you can amp [redacted]. [redacted] claims [redacted]. [redacted] started this Mason, they claim [redacted]"

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
"I’m under orders, you still aren’t town. There’s a 6p mason between me, prof, [redacted], flower, [redacted], and [redacted]. [redacted] claims pro town indie, goal is for [redacted] to [redacted]. We’re planning on [redacted] tonight if you can amp [redacted]. [redacted] claims [redacted]. [redacted] started this Mason, they claim [redacted]"
Thats not helpful at all lol, still confusing.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I'll put cards on the table - I'm a Pro-Town Indie/Survivor. The message says, verbatim, "you still aren't town", which to me reads as if the sender knows I'm pro-town, but not actual town, hence the use of the word "still". Given how the sender has deigned to engage with me in the thread, particularly in their attempts to extend arguments with what I see as silliness, I'm only left to assume that there is some motive behind it that isn't townie.

If the message was poorly worded, then I have to ask - why not get someone competent to send it, or at least scribe it for them first?
Indie friend
Let's start a bookclub with fooj
:pepemwai:

That’s not that much different than what I asked for except for the part about you not being town (which I can reconcile as a bad use of language lol although unfortunate considering the recipient)

He asked who to send a message too since he had the ability, I picked you and what to tell you bc I thought it would be good for you to be aware of things. The amp part was courtesy of amp gremlin flower lol

Status
Not open for further replies.