[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dr_Professor83 If you thought I was Indie, I need an explanation for why Flower dropped me from town reads. Was that discussed?

@Flower
I never shared that and I didn’t think you were indie, it was just a weak “maybe” thought that you might be. Until you started talking to me about your alignment a minute ago and having your sheet

I can’t speak for Flower. I’ve talked about you quite a lot in there but once I shelved you it’s all been “probably town”

J

Joygirl1

@Ratchet Do you not normally claim indie right asap when you rolled pro-town or neutral indie? Why did you not do this before apparently someone else found out about your alignment this time?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I think it's possible, but I think one Pro-Town is aligned against Purple, the other Red (me). Where does that leave Pot/Echidna exactly?

@Pot Goblin Wincon please.
Bein straight with you fella I do not know yet, however my plan was to try to achieve it when I get it while helping town along the way, from what I know about my fella I doubt it's game ending nor would it be overly disruptive

Aye I actually didn't get a fake claim
If I did I would've used it tbh
:owo:

I'll put cards on the table - I'm a Pro-Town Indie/Survivor. The message says, verbatim, "you still aren't town", which to me reads as if the sender knows I'm pro-town, but not actual town, hence the use of the word "still". Given how the sender has deigned to engage with me in the thread, particularly in their attempts to extend arguments with what I see as silliness, I'm only left to assume that there is some motive behind it that isn't townie.

If the message was poorly worded, then I have to ask - why not get someone competent to send it, or at least scribe it for them first?
How much fucking indies are there
Post automatically merged:

That is not how the English language works. You're using absolutionist terminology to frame an opinion, which is already grammatically unsound, and then invoked the adverb still to qualify my alignment, in a way that implied foreknowledge. Do better.
1. Not my fault tbh

J

Joygirl1

Meh post. Prof knows my entire role now. I trust the guy.
Look, I'm not part of your secret chat circle and I know what could happen in SRM games and how town usually gets screwed over. You could just have a very convincing fake claim. It feels strange that you don't question Ratchet at all, very well knowing that he usually comes out with an indie claim pretty immediately when he rolled neutral or pro-town indie. Where does your blind trust in him come from? Seems off to me.

Look, I'm not part of your secret chat circle and I know what could happen in SRM games and how town usually gets screwed over. You could just have a very convincing fake claim. It feels strange that you don't question Ratchet at all, very well knowing that he usually comes out with an indie claim pretty immediately when he rolled neutral or pro-town indie. Where does your blind trust in him come from? Seems off to me.

He still claimed Indie. He's always truthful when he does that. Move on. Thanks.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
How much fucking indies are there
Post automatically merged:

1. Not my fault tbh
Of course it's your fault. You continue to misread me and you went off script when your first objective should have been to convey information - your inability to co-operate without being selfish is a hamstring on the town. Learning how and when to defer is a pretty important factor of town play.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Flower has maintained that she can "confirm herself", so I'm happy to shelve her for now under the presumption that happens sooner rather than later. I do share some of your reservations though.

Of course it's your fault. You continue to misread me and you went off script when your first objective should have been to convey information - your inability to co-operate without being selfish is a hamstring on the town. Learning how and when to defer is a pretty important factor of town play.
With all due respect why do you think I’m not pushing you? I am very clearly maintaining my read while at the same time not being agressive, which is 100% pro town. Don’t blame me for this. I also very clearly conveyed the information, I had no knowledge that you were an indie and, given my message was geared towards a town member, I sent it as such. The fact that you’re blaming me for a misunderstanding is absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.