[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
*and then nothing happens*

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
With all due respect why do you think Iโ€™m not pushing you? I am very clearly maintaining my read while at the same time not being agressive, which is 100% pro town. Donโ€™t blame me for this. I also very clearly conveyed the information, I had no knowledge that you were an indie and, given my message was geared towards a town member, I sent it as such. The fact that youโ€™re blaming me for a misunderstanding is absurd.
I'm blaming you because you're the one at fault - you misread me, and the language you used is what created the misunderstanding. Phrasing is important, especially without greater context, such as when you're sending anonymous messages. If you had no knowledge on my role, then it's your responsibility to ensure that this is conveyed as such, which isn't how you presented it. I really don't follow the outrage here - there is nobody else responsible for your text being poorly represented after you. Do better.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
J

Joygirl1

He still claimed Indie. He's always truthful when he does that. Move on. Thanks.
It's not just him I have my doubt, both of you are very experienced players and I have a hard time that it's really that easy to confirm that much players as town or pro-town indies right on the first day. As if SRM rounds would work that easily. Wished it was that way that lots of town players could all confirm each other, we lynch and kill mafia every day and night and live happily ever after :optimistic:
But come on, you really believe all mafia members are just among the inactives? I'm not that naive to believe in something that convenient.

Fuji is the indie I trust most not to screw town over. If most people agree with me, then Pot and Ratchet should be doubting each other pretty hard.

Demise

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž

??? was activated, killing ???/@Pot Goblin

Due to ???'s effects, @Pot Goblin cannot be revived for the remainder of the game

Last edited:

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.