Future Events Will history repeat itself? Egghead final match-ups

Will Luffy get his ass kicked by Kizaru?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I don't know, how many copium huffs did we need when he killed Kaido?
Plenty were needed just because yall feared ZKK was a possibility. :saden:

All questions that dont need an answer
Some of them might need an answer soon enough.

Zoro couldn't even one-shot Pica, don't dream that big.
After mincing through a Lunarian, no dream is big enough. :myman:

.it would be a nice fight Zoro vs Saturn
Luffybros would be way too upset if this happened. :milaugh:
Stealing Fame from representative of Fame, would be quite a sight.

It is not the first time Zoro took an Admiral over from Luffy after Luffy got his ass kicked.
Are we about to repeat this scenario in Egghead too?
That way Luffy can finally move on to where he needed to be from the get-go, against Saturn.
Zoro is not getting Kizaru unless Lucci vs Zoro is postponed or interrupted by Jinbe. No way Oda is going to let Zoro defeat Lucci first and then immediately fight and beat an Admiral. Even when Luffy fought the two, they were not full fights and Luffy had a full rest day after beating Lucci if my understanding of the timeline is correct.

And while in arcs the characters do switch opponents, I think Zoro has already had fought quite a lot of different opponents. Kaku, Lucci, Seras, not too sure he will get to fight Kizaru now and the arc time bomb has started with the buster call initiated. Though going by VPs statement the buster call may not be the problem now.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro is not getting Kizaru unless Lucci vs Zoro is postponed or interrupted by Jinbe. No way Oda is going to let Zoro defeat Lucci first and then immediately fight and beat an Admiral. Even when Luffy fought the two, they were not full fights and Luffy had a full rest day after beating Lucci if my understanding of the timeline is correct.

And while in arcs the characters do switch opponents, I think Zoro has already had fought quite a lot of different opponents. Kaku, Lucci, Seras, not too sure he will get to fight Kizaru now and the arc time bomb has started with the buster call initiated. Though going by VPs statement the buster call may not be the problem now.
Let's see what Oda did in this arc.
Didnt allow Zoro to beat Kaku, didnt allow Zoro to beat Lucci, didnt allow Zoro to beat Seraphim.
What does that achieve narratively? It brings the hype down. You can see it yourself how each week, Zoro's power level is dropping despite him not appearing in chapters whatsoever. :blobevil:

What happens after Oda brings the hype down to an all-time low?
We literally saw the same formula used in Wano. The unthinkable happens and Zoro's hype skyrockets.
And unlike Luffy, he doesnt need countless hits to beat anyone. One serious high end move ends everyone.

Saturn and Kizaru remained on the island for a reason, despite everyone else evacuating - in order to get beaten.
The super buster call is done with Giant Pirates crashing the party.
Anti-Zolo Pirates have self-sabotaged long enough, it is time to reward them for their hard work. :myman: