Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law can't beat Doffy who was way weaker than Fujitora. He only escaped death due to his df. Non df, non haki, no named attack + only with weakest sword Zoro hold his ground against Fujitora.

:cheers:

Do you know how dumb you sound, "he escaped cause of his df".. that is his power for christ sake, it like saying luffy won enel cause of his df, or zoro won kaku cause of his sword.
First of all those are their weapons/power, there is not if they didn't

F

Fallen Prince

Damn, so Kaido and the 3 Calamities are guarding the platform where Momonosuke are about to be executed? Looks like this might have to be a job for Stealth Black. Otherwise I have no fucking clue how he's going to get free.
I think it will be chaos , if sanji needs to take momonusuke away there has to be big chaos that will draw away commander and yonko away from the spot.

I ll be damned if kyoshiro does not fight queen thiz arc.

Do you know how dumb you sound, "he escaped cause of his df".. that is his power for christ sake, it like saying luffy won enel cause of his df, or zoro won kaku cause of his sword.
First of all those are their weapons/power, there is not if they didn't

It's also like saying itachi is weak without sharingan, well guess what, there is no itachi without Sharingan neither is there a law without df...

Status
Not open for further replies.