No lol.

If this was kaido, he wouldn't have this fucking insane plot armor of the clown MC. That's the only reason luffys alive rn.

If this was any actual threat that wasn't the MC, Kizaru would be fucking serious and not stalling and getting distracted by feelings and shit lol.

Add in saturn and any top tier would die.
What would serious kizaru do different exactly this chapter?

Actually try and fight lol.

We been getting close up shots of his face every single time kuma, bonney, punk or goofy does something. He's so obviously distracted and half-assing this shit.
Thats really not answering my question tho
What exactly would he have done different this chapter.
He attacked the group that didnt no damaji
Then he went with his "very high AP" sword, as the z-bois claiming it, against kuma and bonney and got punched out to the other side of the island
What exactly would a serious kizaru do instead?

Then he went with his "very high AP" sword, as the z-bois claiming it, against kuma and bonney and got punched out to the other side of the island
Really? That's what you took from him slicing the tube?

He's fast enough to just bisect the tube and all the people inside it with a single swing. Yet he chose to stall yet again and slice the tube without hurting them at all.

Serious kizaruo wouldn't stand around and do nothing and let the pirates get into the damn tube in the first place. He would have killed sanjo franky punks kuma and bonney in seconds when they were running around.

But he didn't. Cause the MC plot armor constraints him. And oda is subtly implying there's more going on in kizaru's head than "I'm just a cog, must follow orders".

Really? That's what you took from him slicing the tube?

He's fast enough to just bisect the tube and all the people inside it with a single swing. Yet he chose to stall yet again and slice the tube without hurting them at all.

Serious kizaruo wouldn't stand around and do nothing and let the pirates get into the damn tube in the first place. He would have killed sanjo franky punks kuma and bonney in seconds when they were running around.

But he didn't. Cause the MC plot armor constraints him. And oda is subtly implying there's more going on in kizaru's head than "I'm just a cog, must follow orders".
Oh ok you are on that "kizaru is mentally nerfed because he didnt hack off the head off a 12 year in one piece" train i read on reddit already

I dont want to discuss that really, aint no way people are reading Wano where Kaido couldnt finish iff Kinemon for a fart joke or Big mom got run over by franky, not mentioning countless other examples

If you think that whatever

No lol.

If this was kaido, he wouldn't have this fucking insane plot armor of the clown MC. That's the only reason luffys alive rn.

If this was any actual threat that wasn't the MC, Kizaru would be fucking serious and not stalling and getting distracted by feelings and shit lol.

Add in saturn and any top tier would die.
Kaido wont need food from playing cat and mouse for 5 minutes

I dont want to discuss that really, aint no way people are reading Wano where Kaido couldnt finish iff Kinemon for a fart joke or Big mom got run over by franky, not mentioning countless other examples
Yeah those were examples of the MC plot armor being extended to the allies and close friends of the MC lol.

Same as kizaru and Saturn staring off into space doing nothing when they could have killed the whole shp and punks and kuma and all of them by now.

Kaido wont need food from playing cat and mouse for 5 minutes
Hey kaido fought g5. And g5 didn't get incapacitated this easily. So it's a feat for kizaru if anything :kayneshrug:

And kaido won't get 5 minute breaks against any serious top tier lol. He would get his ass handed to him.

No top tier is winning against two other top tiers.
Post automatically merged:

Lots of people we grew up watching are going to the other side man. Perks of getting old ourselves:pepemotion:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Shut the fuck up when he's about to kill people and just kill them rather than talking to them?

Urouge and Hawkins was what?

Drake was what again?

You must be stupid ngl.
I think you are mad stupid
reread those fights

he is talking to them all the time, he aint killing anyone
he is standing around doing nothing for several panels even if he is supposed to one shot and "kill them" in 1 page according to someone people here

He watches them fight for 5 pages before doing anything after saying this
:suresure: