[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

I don't really understand why Flower's killshot did specifically land on Jesse? Mafia would surely choose a better target than the only completely inactive player I would imagine :wonderland:
And despite that chaos both mafia faction kills somehow failed, this is strange.

I don't really understand why Flower's killshot did specifically land on Jesse? Mafia would surely choose a better target than the only completely inactive player I would imagine :wonderland:
And despite that chaos both mafia faction kills somehow failed, this is strange.
Simple. I was bus driven with Jesse. I hit Mango, it must have deflected back and hit Jesse who was bus driven with me.

I think it was a mass action scramble or something

There’s too much and some things can’t even be explained by bus drives and redirects very well without there being an otherworldly amount of them

Status
Not open for further replies.