Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Oh ,so you're victim blaming women who were sexually assaulted?πŸ€”
Where did you get that?

Let, meaning the woman allowed it.

I guess we could twist the meaning of words around to make it sound like I said that when I did not and pretend it's never been a thing for women to have relations with powerful and rich men. Now even men get into the action and have started dating women for money.

Where did you get that?

I guess we could twist the meaning of words around to make it sound like I said that when I did not and pretend it's never been a thing for women to have relations with powerful and rich men. Now even men get into the action and have started dating women for money.
lmao bill clinton was worst , half of the politicians will turn out to be sexual predators like harvey weinstein if media does hit piece . Remember Harvey was funding democrats and supported Clinton .

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
lmao bill clinton was worst , half of the politicians will turn out to be sexual predators like harvey weinstein if media does hit piece . Remember Harvey was funding democrats and supported Clinton .
It's a sad state but I'm glad things are starting to come out even if it's taking out people I used to respect like Bill Cosby and Vince McMahon. I won't pass judgment on Vince until I see all the evidence, but it's looking like it's true.

Where did you get that?

He is gaslighting you.

Where did you get that?

Tbh women "letting" (rich) men exploit them is a complex topic. I do believe that it's dangerous how society treats sexual assault. Women are taught that they are basically sitting ducks only because of their sex and that sexual assault is nearly inevitable and at the same time society shames victims after it happened. I feel like a good amount of women fear the stigma more than the actual crime because of society's pressure. Women are taught to be sexually available and thus are reduced to their reproductive organs. The mindset definitely needs to change. Teaching girls to be confident to defend themselves should become the norm. Like, in recent years I've seen more then one "expert" advise female victims to NOT fight back in order to lower the risk of additional injuries or death. Been getting into true crime videos lately and the way female creators treat sexual assault cases as inevitable and aforementioned advice as a natural reaction is honesty sickening.
Idk if that's offtopic now or if it answers your question but tbh I didn't fully understand how you meant what you said in your previous post

It's a sad state but I'm glad things are starting to come out even if it's taking out people I used to respect like Bill Cosby and Vince McMahon. I won't pass judgment on Vince until I see all the evidence, but it's looking like it's true.
Vince mcmohan is not really shocking he had history of abusing women wrestler . It has been going on for years , i feel he is finished for good now .

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Tbh women "letting" (rich) men exploit them is a complex topic. I do believe that it's dangerous how society treats sexual assault. Women are taught that they are basically sitting ducks only because of their sex and that sexual assault is nearly inevitable and at the same time society shames victims after it happened. I feel like a good amount of women fear the stigma more than the actual crime because of society's pressure. Women are taught to be sexually available and thus are reduced to their reproductive organs. The mindset definitely needs to change. Teaching girls to be confident to defend themselves should become the norm. Like, in recent years I've seen more then one "expert" advise female victims to NOT fight back in order to lower the risk of additional injuries or death. Been getting into true crime videos lately and the way female creators treat sexual assault cases as inevitable and aforementioned advice as a natural reaction is honesty sickening.
Idk if that's offtopic now or if it answers your question but tbh I didn't fully understand how you meant what you said in your previous post
It's complex for sure. As someone who believes live and let live to it's fullest and freedom and blah blah. I don't care what women do or men do. I just was pointing out the double standard.

Sex crimes are horrible. Punishment should be harsh for them. There is a problem I am not sure how to get around though. Innocent men are blamed all the time. I recently saw a video in which a woman went around saying a man had aids because he didn't want the same type of relationship as her.

In my deepest of hearts, I wish I could support the message believe all women, but I'm left with I have to wait to see the facts. This is something only women can change by not falsely accusing men. Until then I'm left with show me the evidence. I don't want to see good men or good women lives ruined.

By the way, the word let means to allow and not forbid. Meaning it wasn't done against their will and they did not reject to it.

It's complex for sure. As someone who believes live and let live to it's fullest and freedom and blah blah. I don't care what women do or men do. I just was pointing out the double standard.

Sex crimes are horrible. Punishment should be harsh for them. There is a problem I am not sure how to get around though. Innocent men are blamed all the time. I recently saw a video in which a woman went around saying a man had aids because he didn't want the same type of relationship as her.

In my deepest of hearts, I wish I could support the message believe all women, but I'm left with I have to wait to see the facts. This is something only women can change by not falsely accusing men. Until then I'm left with show me the evidence. I don't want to see good men or good women lives ruined.

By the way, the word let means to allow and not forbid. Meaning it wasn't done against their will and they did not reject to it.
Yep,punishment is definetily lighter for women that are sexual predators.

And that's why people need the right to carry a gun for self defense. Sexual assault cases would drop rapidly. I agree that the punishments should be way harsher than they are now. Not even child sexual abuse is punished fairly. IMHO it should be punished like murder (or with public lynching and removal of the sex organ but we can have this in the west sadly)

What do you mean defend themselves? 1 on 1 a woman stands no chance 19 out of 20 times (benefit of doubt goes to special circumstances or an exceptionally strong/trained woman).

Right! These teachers who prey on their male students get literal slaps on the wrists sometimes. It truly blows my mind how they aren't held to the same standards as men. Not to mention women are becoming the majority of these cases lately.
Thing is,there are a lot of men that don't perceive these cases as abuse. They think the guy "got lucky". There is a famous evangelical leader around here that lost his virginity to his female caretake. He was 7 and she was 16 . He himself tells that story in a good light.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
And that's why people need the right to carry a gun for self defense. Sexual assault cases would drop rapidly. I agree that the punishments should be way harsher than they are now. Not even child sexual abuse is punished fairly. IMHO it should be punished like murder (or with public lynching and removal of the sex organ but we can have this in the west sadly)
I don't know about public executions. That is punishing the people for the actions of the criminal.

I do believe in the right to carry. It's known to be the great equalizer for women.

What do you mean defend themselves? 1 on 1 a woman stands no chance 19 out of 20 times (benefit of doubt goes to special circumstances or an exceptionally strong/trained woman).
Strong/trained women vs a pussy of a man. I doubt i would lose to any of these female mma champs(even the big ones) and i'm a short guy.