[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue I have is that Fang volunteered his Watcher claim today, and it was corroborated to some extent, so I'm having a difficult time reconciling him as his scum self purely from that. Given the manipulation that occurred, I'm not sure how much stock I really want to put into an investigation from last night.

That said, with his current threadplay it's not easy to get past so will just have to see what he claims I guess.
The thing I most don’t like about it is that his D1 play was rather good. He expressly labeled himself as anti town for no real reason which is a bit iffy as scum, and then once again had zero motivation to play aside from just lurking, and he fully admitted to it. Feels in contrast to the recently finished game on OLF, and just a weird thing to do as scum in general.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The thing I most don’t like about it is that his D1 play was rather good. He expressly labeled himself as anti town for no real reason which is a bit iffy as scum, and then once again had zero motivation to play aside from just lurking, and he fully admitted to it. Feels in contrast to the recently finished game on OLF, and just a weird thing to do as scum in general.
I wouldn't say it was good. It was basically anti-game, which is an issue unto itself. I do think the way his wagon stalled and his belligerence in general is more likely to come from him as Town, but that's basically the extent of it as far as charity I'm willing to extend to his play. Through that, I'd say I lean town on him, but the result is a big thing to overcome in the absence of... anything useful.

Gambit/HWHNE/AM/Gad/RA probably the ones I want resolved first from that list.
From what I know Gambit is firmly a possible lynch today and AM, which this is not an endorsement of, is the definition of a LHF but if you wish to see him lynched then I'm not against it given his historic level of inactivity.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
RA is either lying or someone bus drive'd or redirected a guilty result on a scum player on me, I'm town. Do what you wish.
You know how this works - full claim please.

RA won't be lying, unless you think he wants to out himself to get you lynched when you're basically not playing. So we can rule that out can't we.

RA is unlikely to be redirected given he was probably forgotten about if Town, so we can say if he were redirected, it probably wasn't targeting him.

And as for you being busdriven, that's somewhat plausible.

So yes, full claim and from there we will see. You were willing to do so earlier so you have no reason not to do so now that there is actual incentive to get your claim. Let's go.

You know how this works - full claim please.

RA won't be lying, unless you think he wants to out himself to get you lynched when you're basically not playing. So we can rule that out can't we.

RA is unlikely to be redirected given he was probably forgotten about if Town, so we can say if he were redirected, it probably wasn't targeting him.

And as for you being busdriven, that's somewhat plausible.

So yes, full claim and from there we will see. You were willing to do so earlier so you have no reason not to do so now that there is actual incentive to get your claim. Let's go.
You had RA in your scum POE earlier before this so there is equal incentive and motive for him to lie, even if it means digging a second grave for himself prematurely to ensure a mislynch. So on that, I do disgaree.

You know I am a watcher.
You are entertaining the idea that RA's results if he is town were altered or manipulated or he is lying.

Also far be it from me to counsel you but at the level of mafia you play at, wouldn't it be logical for one of the scum teams to get lucky and manipulate an investigative townie on a player who is still in the periphery of being mislynched?

I can hint the flavor, first. If that isn't enough then I will give the full claim but consider my words carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.