[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuji, I need you to not target him at all until I say otherwise please. If you're familiar with the series, you can kinda grasp where I'm going with this.
Im not familiar at all and Im just memeing lmao.

And he was already targetted last night by a bunch of stuff ( not from me, I would never hurt an indie bro) but it seems hes okay, I read your supposition that hes immune to everything for a few cycles btw. Ill believe you on that.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You had RA in your scum POE earlier before this so there is equal incentive and motive for him to lie, even if it means digging a second grave for himself prematurely to ensure a mislynch. So on that, I do disgaree.

You know I am a watcher.
You are entertaining the idea that RA's results if he is town were altered or manipulated or he is lying.

Also far be it from me to counsel you but at the level of mafia you play at, wouldn't it be logical for one of the scum teams to get lucky and manipulate an investigative townie on a player who is still in the periphery of being mislynched?

I can hint the flavor, first. If that isn't enough then I will give the full claim but consider my words carefully.
Fang, your next post needs to be your full claim. Otherwise I'm washing my hands of this and the mech warriors can take over and lynch you. Stop slow rolling this, it offers no benefit.

I had RA in scum PoE in the absence of having no reason to town read him, and then he claims Cop. Which gives me a reason to town read him. Plus his action on you is unlikely to be scum driven given he would be trading his life to remove a player who is basically not actively engaged with the thread and hunting scum.

You can read my posts if you want to see me give some consideration to how you can be town, but ultimately you're the one who is going to have to clear your own slot. It starts with transparency.

Also find it fairly strange @Ratchet you would talk about my level of involvement when I've made more posts in just the opening few hours of day 2 then my entire playtime in day 1. And that's contrasted with RA who has all of 8 posts.

Fang, your next post needs to be your full claim. Otherwise I'm washing my hands of this and the mech warriors can take over and lynch you. Stop slow rolling this, it offers no benefit.

I had RA in scum PoE in the absence of having no reason to town read him, and then he claims Cop. Which gives me a reason to town read him. Plus his action on you is unlikely to be scum driven given he would be trading his life to remove a player who is basically not actively engaged with the thread and hunting scum.

You can read my posts if you want to see me give some consideration to how you can be town, but ultimately you're the one who is going to have to clear your own slot. It starts with transparency.
There are scum role-cops, that isn't an impossible situation.

Regardless, I am the Vice-Captain of the Iron-Fang.
Watcher among other things.

Ratchet

Also find it fairly strange @Ratchet you would talk about my level of involvement when I've made more posts in just the opening few hours of day 2 then my entire playtime in day 1. And that's contrasted with RA who has all of 8 posts.
You basically haven't played this game until today. Yesterday you flagrantly refused to play. We both know that's far below your best efforts, which is ultimately the point at hand - you could be doing much more and you chose not to, and now we're here. Full claim please.

Ratchet

There are scum role-cops, that isn't an impossible situation.

Regardless, I am the Vice-Captain of the Iron-Fang.
Watcher among other things.
Fang, you have a guilty against you. You need to be claiming everything - every ability you have used and where it can be found in writeups. If scum want to anti claim you then let them have at it, they'll be wasting resources rather than the town wasting their lynch. You've played long enough to know this is how it works, so let's stop with the silliness and get on with it.

Fang, you have a guilty against you. You need to be claiming everything - every ability you have used and where it can be found in writeups. If scum want to anti claim you then let them have at it, they'll be wasting resources rather than the town wasting their lynch. You've played long enough to know this is how it works, so let's stop with the silliness and get on with it.
I have fully claimed:

- Watcher
- Redirector of actions aimed at me to another player
- Some kind of roleblocking/redirecting protection for another player against action manipulation
- Healer

In a nutshell: JOAT.

Mimi Pearlbaton

Vice Captain of the Iron Fang once more

I assume you haven't used this last night? Because if you have it might explain the result.
Only used my watching ability on Prof which is how I identified Lanji targeting him with a ??? action and the latter's refusal to elaborate what he did. And I'll remind you I did not know Prof busdrove himself with AM.

Anyway there are only two Vice Captains now.

Status
Not open for further replies.