[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because announcing this in the bolded won't potentially be attempted to be prevented by hostile scum factions. Using Resonance Wave will clear away any hostile abilities targeting me but scum might just knick you off to prevent you getting your results out. Simply making that clear.
I also have Resonance Wave, but also by saying the bolded other town can possibly stop a kill sent my way if its openly acknowledged in the thread, and with both of us using RW no other abilities can affect the results.

Yeah scum CAN kill me, but considering Id be a very open target, and not a very active player, even with me going out of my way to cop Fang, there are better targets among town to hit. Either they take their chances removing a real threat and active player, or waste time trying to kill me when it may be blocked by a protect

I'm of the mind that we just have the 3 vice captains in this game as all town here.
Yeah scum CAN kill me, but considering Id be a very open target, and not a very active player, even with me going out of my way to cop Fang, there are better targets among town to hit. Either they take their chances removing a real threat and active player, or waste time trying to kill me when it may be blocked by a protect
Random Asshole

I also have Resonance Wave, but also by saying the bolded other town can possibly stop a kill sent my way if its openly acknowledged in the thread, and with both of us using RW no other abilities can affect the results.
I'm aware but so did Jesse/Hetaro. I think at this point you should know all three of us have been exposed:

- Hetaro/Jesse killed and flipped town tracker triplet
- You revealing yourself as town cop triplet
- And me already giving info I am town watcher triplet

If you want to do so I'm game for it to be hard confirmed by mech but I think with all three of us aligned as town and the flavor of the game, its unnecessary honestly.

I'm aware but so did Jesse/Hetaro. I think at this point you should know all three of us have been exposed:

If you want to do so I'm game for it to be hard confirmed by mech but I think with all three of us aligned as town and the flavor of the game, its unnecessary honestly.
This is actually really good logic I just didn't think of in the slightest. If there is a scum in the 3 it's you like, 99% at the very least but probably TvTvT. Can I know where you most want to go today, preferably outside of Gambit?

I am thinking at Flower, she saw the WU where her ability killed Jesse, how came she with the conclusion that she was busdrived with Jesse and Mango reflected the kill to Jesse?
It looks more complicated than thinking Mango was bussdrived with Jesse.

Fair enough, Ive also been openly trying to extend this conversation to see if any counter claims pop up, and while it hasnt been super long, a fair amount of people have responded and reacted, with no cc so yeah its not exactly hard clear 100% on us both, but soft clear for now I think is fair, and we can be revisited if things pan out weirdly later

I am thinking at Flower, she saw the WU where her ability killed Jesse, how came she with the conclusion that she was busdrived with Jesse and Mango reflected the kill to Jesse?
yeah could be a busdrive
or even a redirect
regardless some manipulation of her actions of some sort.

Theres something I need to clarify

orwell guy said he saw me visit prof but prof was busdriven to am
joygirl says she visited prof as well but orwell boy didnt see her .
I know some abilites do remain hidden to watchers, but typically they are scum abilities. Typically I must stress, we just had a weird cop result so this may also be a mechanics snarl or town ability that works weirdly

J

Joygirl1

I know some abilites do remain hidden to watchers, but typically they are scum abilities. Typically I must stress, we just had a weird cop result so this may also be a mechanics snarl or town ability that works weirdly
I would have been digging my own grave though by being so dumb and claim to have visited Prof when I could just have stayed silent and shut my mouth. Think it's more likely that I was busdriven or redirected myself last night.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I like you Michelle, so I’ll share some information with you; you can do with how you please.

I deflected a kill off me to Flower.

I would have been digging my own grave though by being so dumb and claim to have visited Prof when I could just have stayed silent and shut my mouth. Think it's more likely that I was busdriven or redirected myself last night.
I agree
I think theres a high chance you visited am instead

but theres one inconsistency
except orwell guy's ability also surpasses a busdrive .

Status
Not open for further replies.