[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
We cant be redirected, but JG herself can be

Fang didnt see her visit prof because prof affected himself in the bus drive. it didnt affect Fang so he still saw Prof, but JG who targeted PRof ended up at AM's
oh so watchers/cops cant be redirected ?

ok then that really makes your result a bit confusing.
will have to just note it for later.

I am not so sure orwel guy is a criminal

J

Joygirl1

The question is who would use a redirect on me. Could only be people that I suspected last day phase.
Orca, Flower, Gambit, probably Jaguark come to mind. Was the first to point out Orca as lynch wagen, voted Gambit, stated that I have no reason to trust Flower and that her claim in the chat to Prof could have been a convincing fake claim and early I stated that Jaguark could have been instructed by his teammates to act like a clueless newbie. Besides those people I don't see why anyone else would target me with a redirect or busdrive.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
The question is who would use a redirect on me. Could only be people that I suspected last day phase.
Orca, Flower, Gambit, probably Jaguark come to mind. Was the first to point out Orca as lynch wagen, voted Gambit, stated that I have no reason to trust Flower and that her claim in the chat to Prof could have been a convincing fake claim and early I stated that Jaguark could have been instructed by his teammates to act like a clueless newbie. Besides those people I don't see why anyone else would target me with a redirect or busdrive.
I haven't a clue what I'm doing if I'm being honest, I'm just winging it.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
how do you know what you deflected was a kill
Hmpf, know your place Mongrel.
You should be grateful I am even gracing you with my presence.

My info is absolute.
How she knew about it?

I said I like you Michelle, I didn’t say I will solve the game for you.
Consider my information irrefutable, and use it however you see fit.

1 of the people seen in my house has a kill shot, that’s all I will contribute with.

Now go, I have already helped you too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.