[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Attention all Mongrels!

As of this moment I have chosen to end one of your ungrateful vermin’s lives as a punishment for your blasphemy.

You have only yourselves to blame, now reflect on your actions, Mongrels.

You mean nothing to me, so think twice before you forget your place.

Breathing the same air as you mongrels make me sick.

Attention all Mongrels!

As of this moment I have chosen to end one of your ungrateful vermin’s lives as a punishment for your blasphemy.

You couldn’t even kill me kek.

Attention all Mongrels!

as long as you don't hit main character, i need to find him.

We have a chat, Mich. I know a lot more.

Also @Random Asshole I saw you saying you got a Guilty result. I have conflicting info and know there was a check on Fang which returned innocent. What do you say about that?
I got a guilty result, and we know there has been busing, its likely Fang got framed. As for your info, its possible an AFK also investigated Fang, and the frame was for a single cop result only, and he got hit with two in one night. Or Its more likely you investigated Fang as well, but since I claimed cop and you have a cop ability, my result looks bad to you since we both claimed the same target but different results.

Or this is your suspicion of me and youre pulling an Ekko, and since you're town and Im town, that's something that can't happen, so obviously somethings wrong.

Basically I have no fucking idea about your Info. I just got a guilty result from coping Fang last night and I can't be redirected. Fang was a leader of votes for a while and thus a viable target for framing as well as investigating. The frame could have been just a single shot frame, and another person investigated Fang, but didnt say anything during my entire time from saying I got a guilty result on Fang. Or maybe I was the one who had their results altered, but that seems unlikely compared to Fang being the target thanks to me being mostly afk yesterday, and no hint of claiming any investigation, not the best bet for a preemptive results change.

Status
Not open for further replies.