[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a guilty result, and we know there has been busing, its likely Fang got framed. As for your info, its possible an AFK also investigated Fang, and the frame was for a single cop result only, and he got hit with two in one night. Or Its more likely you investigated Fang as well, but since I claimed cop and you have a cop ability, my result looks bad to you since we both claimed the same target but different results.

Or this is your suspicion of me and youre pulling an Ekko, and since you're town and Im town, that's something that can't happen, so obviously somethings wrong.

Basically I have no fucking idea about your Info. I just got a guilty result from coping Fang last night and I can't be redirected. Fang was a leader of votes for a while and thus a viable target for framing as well as investigating. The frame could have been just a single shot frame, and another person investigated Fang, but didnt say anything during my entire time from saying I got a guilty result on Fang. Or maybe I was the one who had their results altered, but that seems unlikely compared to Fang being the target thanks to me being mostly afk yesterday, and no hint of claiming any investigation, not the best bet for a preemptive results change.
It sure is weird. Fang‘s sus anyway, but two different results is strange lol.

It sure is weird. Fang‘s sus anyway, but two different results is strange lol.
Thats why I offered the recheck idea with us both using RW, but at this point while that may hard clear 2 people it uses too many resources comparatively when Occam's Razor thanks to the lack of counter claims, lack of janitor kills, and the other triplet fliping town, leads to the idea that is more efficient to soft clear Fang and I for now, and revisit if pieces don't match up later, or with a lack of better focus for a day phase.

Thats why I offered the recheck idea with us both using RW, but at this point while that may hard clear 2 people it uses too many resources comparatively when Occam's Razor thanks to the lack of counter claims, lack of janitor kills, and the other triplet fliping town, leads to the idea that is more efficient to soft clear Fang and I for now, and revisit if pieces don't match up later, or with a lack of better focus for a day phase.
I don‘t know who got that result btw. I just know that it exists. I‘m surprised nobody spoke up cuz of that tho and threw sus your way.

They’re an infinite energy source, that’s why

Listen man, I dont allow my AA batteries to make political decisions, and I read enough FF comics with Franklin Richard to know leaving young kids with infinite energy in power is a horrible idea. With those two thoughts combined why would anyone allow a Kid with Infinite Energy anywhere near anything resembling power

I don‘t know who got that result btw. I just know that it exists. I‘m surprised nobody spoke up cuz of that tho and threw sus your way.
Maybe its my paranoia speaking, but if you don't know who got that result, and Fang got framed, its possible thats not a coincidence.

Say a Scum cop who frames whoever he investigates. This is still mutliball so a Scum Cop can be expected. If they knew he was innocent and I immediately fell for the frame, why speak out?

Maybe its my paranoia speaking, but if you don't know who got that result, and Fang got framed, its possible thats not a coincidence.

Say a Scum cop who frames whoever he investigates. This is still mutliball so a Scum Cop can be expected. If they knew he was innocent and I immediately fell for the frame, why speak out?
The result I know of is the first check of the night used. I do think it‘s possible Fang could lawyer the first Cop check on him which means yours would be the second result. A Framer usually just frames the target completely for all checks on them.

The result I know of is the first check of the night used. I do think it‘s possible Fang could lawyer the first Cop check on him which means yours would be the second result. A Framer usually just frames the target completely for all checks on them.
Yes, but the lack of a Mimi counter claim suggests that my idea of a Frame investigation being first then my investigation being second and catching the frame makes more sense/is more likely from what we know overall than Fang using a single one shot anti investigation, and claiming a character 2/3 other roles related to are 100% in the game (making it a fake claim unlikely).

I mean your side is possible, but then either Mimi is AFK, or a fake claim role while the other two are live roles and yer reference the 3rd constantly. Also we may have an ability that may no longer work with one of us dead since its just locked atm

Someone catch me up. It's been a long day and I'm not in a good mood
people visit mango

i redirected mango to gambit, along with alwaysmind to gambit
flower tried to kill mango, and mango said he deflected the kill back at flower, but she was buss driven and jess got killed instead
prof bus himself with alwaysmind
random asshole got guilty results on oreoman, but flower said oreo man got innocent recent from other invest.
michelle said mango name was someone else, and he claimed stella, (ratchet said he make him non hostile) the other name was pen name.

@Flower
@Michelle
@Naomi
@Gambit

I see you all visited Mango

Did any of you get any results from this visit?

Status
Not open for further replies.