[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
people visit mango

i redirected mango to gambit, along with alwaysmind to gambit
flower tried to kill mango, and mango said he deflected the kill back at flower, but she was buss driven and jess got killed instead
prof bus himself with alwaysmind
random asshole got guilty results on oreoman, but flower said oreo man got innocent recent from other invest.
michelle said mango name was someone else, and he claimed stella, (ratchet said he make him non hostile) the other name was pen name.
That's a lot to take in

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If someone can make sure Mango is Satella and he isn't trolling, that will be helpful. I would be disappointed if he is trolling completely though. Mango if you're trolling you're going to die instead, without being revivable.

Will get back to the rest tomorrow sometime

If someone can make sure Mango is Satella and he isn't trolling, that will be helpful. I would be disappointed if he is trolling completely though. Mango if you're trolling you're going to die instead, without being revivable.

Do you specifically need Satella alive? I would just off him if you don't.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Don’t worry Ratchet.

I have nothing but respect on your name, I may be entertaining myself by tormenting some conceited mongrels, but I can assure you that I haven’t deceived you.
The world is my garden, and I’ll permit you to play as much as you want in it.

yeah that

day 1 vote me no explanation

day 2 votes me no explanation, claimed gambit told him something, but gambit never mention what bhh said, then he said he confused gambit for me.

guys obsessed with me.
So I'd say he is trying to play the newbieish card a little too hard. Especially the big text in that post. Make it seem like it's too crazy for him to be actual scum. If he is, definitely getting some coaching

Status
Not open for further replies.