Gambit: 4
Orwellian: 3
BoaHancocksHusband: 1
Red Night: 1
Yoho: 1
Kiku: 1
Joygirl: 1
MangoSenpai: 1

Flower: Fujishiro > Mr. Reloaded > Ratchet > Pot Goblin > Dr_Professor83 > Yoho > Fujishiro > Dr_Professor83 > Pot Goblin > Kiku > Pot Goblin > Red Night > BoaHancocksHusband > The Orca > HWHNE > T-Pein
Red Night: Mr. Reloaded > Luka > The Orca > Gambit > The Orca > Gambit
Mr. Reloaded: Kiku > Yoho > Unvote > Red Night > BoaHancocksHusband > Orwellian > The Orca > T-Pein
Fujishiro: Kiku > Yoho > Red Night > Kiku
Dr_Professor83: Kiku > Unvote > Yoho > Pot Goblin > Michelle > Red Night > Kiku > Orwellian > The Orca > T-Pein
Yoho: Fujishiro > Unvote > Gambit
Jaguark101: Yoho
The Orca: Gadonkadonk > Pot Goblin > Gambit
Luka: Luka > Yoho > Flower > Dr_Professor83 > Michelle > Unvote > Orwellian > LANJI CUCKSMOKE > Unvote > The Orca > Unvote > MangoSenpai > Gambit
Michelle: Luka > Orwellian
Joygirl: Kiku > Unvote > The Orca
Pot Goblin: Red Night
Naomi: Fujishiro > Unvote > BoaHancocksHusband
Gadonkadonk: Flower > Orwellian
BoaHancocksHusband: Naomi > Flower > The Orca
LANJI CUCKSMOKE: Joygirl
MangoSenpai: Jaguark101 > Unvote > Luka > Unvote > Luka > The Orca
T-Pein: Orwellian
Ratchet: The Orca > T-Pein
HeWhoHasNoEqual: The Orca
Orwellian: MangoSenpai
Alwaysmind: T-Pein
xenos5: T-Pein​

To make this more interesting for the last minutes

Vote lynch Gambit
Like @Joygirl more
Dislike Xenos, Michelle, HeWhoHasNoEqual

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
The state is but a puppet of the mega corporations.
You know Enkidu, after I atomised a townie for their collective sin I came to a new conclusion. I, Gilgamesh, as the one who stands between heaven and earth, should let them bark all they want.

It was through this I learned that these mongrels are not even worth my ire, therefore I will instead laugh at any who still feel brave enough to throw their lives away to humiliate themselves before me.

I believe your friendship has given me new perspectives of life, and for that I will cherish our bond now and forevermore.

The Babylonian Empire and Mega Corp. will take leadership of this mongrel ridden lands.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
But well, I must say I am looking forward to seeing the mongrels learning the weight of their sins.

I know ser Ratchet is going to be heavily displeased, but to that I say he should have trained his pets better.

The show is just beginning, Mongrels, everything up til now has merely been a prelude.

none cuz im inactive asf
Even if you haven't you need to share all of your abilities.

Like I want to put this into perspective.

Betelgeuse is not just a villain. He's an absolutely batshit insane villain and one of the "sin archbishops" of the Witch's cult.

Skip to 36 seconds in. The dude punches one of his subordinates to death, brutally mangles Rem to death with his unseen hands, and even at one point possesses Subaru (the Main Character) after dying.

So do not spare any details in explaining how such a role could be town.

Status
Not open for further replies.