Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude Gear 4 is what allows him TO JUST COMPETE with someone like Jack, without it he's fodder to commanders. The chances of wano luffy one shotting anything but headliners are low honestly. After reading these chapters you honestly believe Oda would have Luffy easily defeat Jack at all? when he couldnt easily beat apoo and the tobi roppo? lmao
Luffy doesn't need G4 to compete with Jack are you foolish he fought Katakrui for 11 hours in base Jack is a fodder. Gear 4th low diffs Jack.G4 one shotted Cracker's 865 Million bery bounty Biscuit which is so strong WG never saw his true identity and One shotted him again in Tankman. Without FS Katakuri was done with thr storngest armament Luffy has faced yet. Doffy couldn't even deal with base Culverin and he barely could damage G4, let alone Snakeman.This is all without Luffy being able to use his Haki as actual AP. Yeah keep thinking Oda is playing around with the dude that;s setup to fight Kaido and talk about Apoo and Tobi Roppo. You're the type that beleiuve Apoo is above Katakuri. Begone comedian.

F

Fallen Prince

I am more convinced yamato is lost daughter of big mom. Its possible kaido had one night fling and took her daughter unlike other husbands.

No wonder momma is pissed.

Chapter is trash, no Zoro equals no One Piece
Dude fuck Zoro and Gifters LOL, I don't wanna see him facing weakling, then people sweat about it

People better stop talking about Zoro feats of one-shotting people until he beats a Tobbi Robbo in same manner, which is NEVER happening, as Tobbi Roppo will give him a good fight...
Unless he faces someone from Tobbi Roppo and above, I don't want wasted panels on fodders... and please don't bring me the 500 Whiskey peak moment, when it's impossible to happen
Cause the 500 people include people like Speed/babanuki/Crab man/Batman/and so many other gifters in Udon/Flower Capital...etc who were defeated already..

Those are the same 500 DF users Law talked about LONG AGO in before Dressrosa saying "Beast Pirates consist of 500 of those smile users"

So, either Zoro faces Tobbi Roppo and above, and we see it, otherwise, I want the story to move forward and we can skip panels of him/Kidd/Luffy defeating fodders

Fujitora never actually tried in dressrosa anybody that uses fujitora to give feats to other characters is honestly ridiculous. Gear 3 didnt do shit to people below the commanders, its not doing anything to a commander. Also in dressrosa u realizes Luffy never actually landed an attack on doflamingo by himself until After Gamma knife right? Before Gamma knife Luffy g2/g3 wasnt doing anything to doflamingo.
red hawk fucked him hard....that is below g3

My greatest fear:
Luffy and Yamato vs Kaido
Marco vs King
Kid vs Queen
Law vs Jack
Sanji vs Fukurokuju
Zoro vs Orochi
:believe:
Not gonna lie, seems like a Legit match up
:milaugh:

Yamato getting introduced this late in the game though, She must be participating in Kaido fight, FOR SURE...

By the way... side note: Am I imagening things or did Nekumamushi has weapon now on his missing hand???? Seems like a bionic arm once again... those arms are being distributed left and right LMAO
No one should worry about missing an arm
Next one in line is Shanks LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.