Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap
The chapter seems compact and solid

- First of all, That Izo entrance is FIIIIIIREEEE... Looking awesome, happy for Kiku to reunite with him, and that scar, Damn you Blackbeard Pirates!

- Law using Room on the Ship, FINALLLY I have been saying he should do that for the longest... Can you imagine a naval battle, and the ship is about to get attacked, then ROOM, suddenly the ship turned from the defensive mode into offensive mode by teleporting into an offensive location!
Small Note: It's nice seeing Law treat his crew helmsmen somewhat like a crew LOL, he's been neglecting them, which is weird

- Pageone and Ulti are okay :steef: More validation for Sanji, cause it shows Tobbi Roppo how much they can take

- Yamato seems to be PRETTY POWERFUL, Love it.... finally this arc is having strong females (started with Ulti, then Yamato)

- Yamato finding Oden's journal, meeting Ace before, means one sure thing! The reason Yamato waited for Luffy is because Luffy in his childhood said the same thing Gol D. Roger said to WB/Oden.... saying "I will become....." scene cuts away.... That sentence was written from Oden on his journal, and Ace also during his time with Yamato most likely told her about Luffy's sentence

- Funny how chapter title is "My bible" making Yamato feels like Bartolomeo with Luffy hahahaha, she's worshipping Oden hahahaha

- Awesome double-spread for Beast Pirates Leaders... Kaido Looking buff... those arms though LOL...

- Funny Robin pose as a Beast Pirates

- Nice clashes between Luffy and Yamato (was those clashes before they talk? or is it after and they are making an act in front of enemy?) My guess is Luffy attacked once he heard it's Kaido's son, but then both dipped and talked like normal people... Though it's weird... Luffy never usually judges people by their parents... that was said during Dressrosa, when Chinjao attacked him, when people attacked Rebecca and specially since Luffy never sensed bloodlust from Yamato towards him... Weird Choice by Oda to make them clash, but it's probably a plot by Oda forgetting people's character just so that he can reflect Yamato's strength and Luffy strength by keeping up to each others easily.... without going all out

Overall, seems like a great chapter

Next chapter is the announcement.... Linlin has to be there for the announcement... and I'm wondering if Nami/Shinobu/Carrot will be captured during the announcement... cause Big Mom said they are heading there to the stage anyway
Chapter is trash, no Zoro equals no One Piece

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Why would Oda write "jaw dislocated" if it didn't happen. He said "IT SEEMS" like my jaw is dislocated.
Bro ask the translator not me you think you know better japanese then u trasnlate it.

It says it seems like its going to dislocate my jaw not it seems like my jaw is dislocated

you need to take english class if you cant tell the difference

'Gang', Bedge's Oh my family "I'm your father"

P1: Sis!! Hold on!! Hey you garbages, call the medical team!

Fodders: Y-YES!

P1: That bastard Yamato! Don't lose sight of those 2! Get in their way and let me know the place!

Fodder1&Fodder2: Page One-san, you also received an amazing blow...

(2 Chapters ago they were calling him Page One-sama, i guess this is an error of Oda)

Page One: Yeah... That hurt... Seems like it's going to dislocate my jaw...!!

Fodders: Just that!?

Ulti: Get out medical team!

MT: Gyaa

Ulti: Uwaaan, Paypay that huuurt, poor of meee

P1: In that case rest stupid!

Ulti: S-T-U-P-I-D!?

(He doesn't say stupid but tells her to rest like giving her an order and she doesn't like the way he say it, but that's impossible to say it in English so i added 'stupid')

Ulti: Anyway, that Yamato!! How dares he uses Kaidou-sama's 'Thunder 8 Trigrams(Thunder Bagua)' before becoming an adult!!

P1: She looks fine

(I know that the part of before becoming an adult makes no sense with the ending of the chapter but i'll think that she doesn't know Yamato's age or that to her becoming an adult is different)

Ulti: Yours is only "Thunder 4 Trigrams"!! *Gough*

Fodders: That really hurt her!

Fodder: Page one-sama! Yamato-sama and 'Straw hat' has stopped!

P1: Good!

Ulti: Don't let me heeeeere!!

Fodders: What's going on with the dinosaurs toughness!?

*Translating*
First of all, it seems like Pageone and Ulti are still good and chasing Luffy and Yamato soon.
And now the most important part, Ulti says that Pageone having Thunder 4 Trigrams too!!!
Which means he learn the move of Kaido and having probably thunder power!!!!!! @MonsterZoro

It seems like each Flyers,Calamity and Kaido having a own element:

Luffy beat Katakuri on his own character that dwarfs Jack at all levels and all of Luffy's previous combattants. Current Luffy neg diffs previous Luffy. Bruh don't talk about Wano Luffy especially when chances of Luffy one shotting one of the Commanders andespecially that fodder Jack included are very high. Dde couldn't beat the Dukes for 5 days these clowns waste my time couldn't be the smart people at all.
Dude Gear 4 is what allows him TO JUST COMPETE with someone like Jack, without it he's fodder to commanders. The chances of wano luffy one shotting anything but headliners are low honestly. After reading these chapters you honestly believe Oda would have Luffy easily defeat Jack at all? when he couldnt easily beat apoo and the tobi roppo? lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.