CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
So that's why drumz was so happy?

Not gonna lie, having competing scanlations is good for the fandom. Monopoly often lead to low quality.
OPscans had fast releases. That's it.

OPscans was never close to the quality of TCB scans. If anything, TCB's quality went down, because they were trying to meet OPscans Wednesday release date.

I'm fine going back to Thursday if it means the leaks will be less stupid.

I'd like to see some real competition in the future, especially in case TCB ever goes down.

OPscans was never close to the quality of TCB scans. If anything, TCB's quality went down, because they were trying to meet OPscans Wednesday release date.

I'd like to see some real competition in the future, especially in case TCB ever goes down.
New leakers will appear and post leaks on monday
:steef:

Last edited:
So that's why drumz was so happy?

Not gonna lie, having competing scanlations is good for the fandom. Monopoly often lead to low quality.
I just skip OPscans nowadays ngl or use it only for the panels, not for the translation.

They fell off recently, they even came after TCB or minutes before, for a much much lower quality.