[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if I get at least an idea on a person's role it'll help me decide if they are scum or not

As far has MC Goes

I think it might be @Kiku they mentioned before they where a townie that got reincarnated into another world

That doesn't describe anyone else except Subaru
I don’t think we should be MC hunting right now.

@Kiku you didn’t answer me on why you picked Orca to block
I have a small list of sussy fellas and I picked the one who didn't vote for T Pein, didn't have anyone vouch for him, and didn't do anything particularly helpful
Well if I get at least an idea on a person's role it'll help me decide if they are scum or not

As far has MC Goes

I think it might be @Kiku they mentioned before they where a townie that got reincarnated into another world

That doesn't describe anyone else except Subaru
Ah, that was a joke about me, the player, being reincarnated into this mafia game. My character is not an isekai protagonist. He is, however, capable of 99% town confirming me when I utter his name. Quite lucky for me

I have a small list of sussy fellas and I picked the one who didn't vote for T Pein, didn't have anyone vouch for him, and didn't do anything particularly helpful

Ah, that was a joke about me, the player, being reincarnated into this mafia game. My character is not an isekai protagonist. He is, however, capable of 99% town confirming me when I utter his name. Quite lucky for me
Regardless of if it actually confirms Kiku acting like it does confirm him is likely town credit, the only thing stopping me is I can’t name of any character with a free confirmation.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌

Ahhhh

Regardless of if it actually confirms Kiku acting like it does confirm him is likely town credit, the only thing stopping me is I can’t name of any character with a free confirmation.
Actually, I just thought of one. I think that’s quite literally the only male character with confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.