Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
TLDR, a couple of spoiler providers in Japan were arrested and now:
- OP scans is down
- spoilers are now coming later than usual (a day or two), permanently
I don’t wish arrest on anybody, but why tf would you risk arrest over leaking a manga chapter 6 days before the chapter releases lol…

The OP community wouldn’t be much different if everyone just waited for the Viz. The only thing that would change would be the death of this utterly horrific spoiler culture.

I don’t wish arrest on anybody, but why tf would you risk arrest over leaking a manga chapter 6 days before the chapter releases lol…

The OP community wouldn’t be much different if everyone just waited for the Viz. The only thing that would change would be the death of this utterly horrific spoiler culture.
The one positive coming from this is probably that a lot agenda-driven leakers and secondary leaker accounts are probably finished

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
How can we powerscale this situation ?
:risitameh::snoopy::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

i got japan police mid diffing leakers
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

When oda ends admirals vs yonko debate all worstgen gonna have is zoro vs sanji

I posted in the wrong thread again ffs lmao, sorry for the wasted tags CoC and Reloaded!:

@CoC: Color of Clowns @Mr. Reloaded

Title: The Redon Riddle: A One Piece Spoiler Saga

[The scene opens in a dimly lit Japanese police station. Detective Sato, a seasoned officer, stands before a group of detectives gathered for a special mission: to apprehend the elusive One Piece spoiler leaker, Redon, whose antics have baffled authorities for years.]

Detective Sato: Alright team, listen up. Today, we embark on a mission to capture Redon, the sneakiest One Piece spoiler leaker out there. He's eluded us for far too long, but today, we bring him down!

[Cut to Redon's secret hideout, nestled deep within the dense forest. The police team, led by Detective Sato, approaches cautiously, ready to face whatever challenges lie ahead.]

Detective Sato: Keep your eyes sharp, team. Redon's tricks are as elusive as the One Piece itself.

[They cautiously enter the mansion, greeted by a maze of cardboard cutouts, mystery boxes, and cryptic clues. The walls are adorned with tantalizing hints that lead nowhere.]

Detective Tanaka: What in the world is all this? It's like we've stumbled into a funhouse of confusion.

Detective Suzuki: Redon's playing mind games with us. But we won't be outwitted!

[They press on, determined to unravel Redon's web of deception. Each room presents new challenges—a puzzle box here, a hidden compartment there—all designed to confound and frustrate.]

Detective Sato: Keep your guard up, team. Redon could be hiding anywhere.

[Hours pass, and their frustration mounts as they uncover increasingly absurd clues.]

Detective Tanaka: "The treasure lies where the sea meets the sky"? What kind of riddle is this?

Detective Suzuki: And what's with all these silhouette cutouts? Are we hunting leakers or playing shadow puppets?

[Despite their efforts, Redon remains one step ahead, leaving behind a trail of vague hints and red herrings. As they scour the hideout, they encounter walls adorned with peculiar GIFs plastered like cryptic hieroglyphs.]

Detective Sato: What in the world are these GIFs?

[The GIFs range from dancing skeletons to confused cats, each adding to the surreal ambiance of Redon's hideout.]

Detective Tanaka: Maybe Redon thinks in memes.

Detective Suzuki: Or he's just trying to drive us crazy.

[Their search leads them deeper into the mansion, where they discover a hidden door—a secret basement within the basement—a spunker bunker.]

Detective Tanaka: This must be the heart of Redon's operation. Let's proceed with caution.

[They descend into the dimly lit bunker, their flashlights flickering in the darkness. At the far end of the room, they see a figure hunched over a computer—a figure they never expected to encounter.]

Detective Sato: Freeze, Redon! You're under arrest!

[The figure slowly turns around, revealing a familiar face—a face that sends shockwaves through the team.]

Detective Suzuki: Wait... that's... Oda-sensei?!

[The room falls silent as they grapple with the revelation that the mastermind behind the spoilers was none other than the creator himself.]

Oda: Surprise, surprise! You finally caught me, but not as you expected.

Detective Sato: But why, Oda-sensei? Why would you stoop to such levels?

Oda: Ah, my dear detectives, it was all part of the grand tapestry of One Piece. I needed to keep the flames of curiosity burning bright, even if it meant donning the cloak of Redon.

Detective Tanaka: But what about the fans, Oda-sensei? They trusted you!

Oda: And they should continue to trust me. After all, isn't the journey just as important as the destination?

[As the detectives lead Oda away in handcuffs, the camera pans out, leaving viewers to ponder the true depths of the One Piece universe—and the enigmatic mind of its creator.]

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.