pretty much entirely correct

he's kinda just a sheep tbh

alligned with whatever the status quo would be at the time

if the cnn's,biden's,treadeau's,facebook's and you know big banks of the world are saying that supporting trans is good then carrot gonna side with that

where was this trans love from leftists until the status quo started endorsing transgenderism nowhere cause it's all top down poltics

the pundits at the middle follow what their liberal/democrat leaders say and then the low end nobodies like carrot repeat whatever their favorite streamer tells them
Post automatically merged:

it's to seperate sentences to make it easier to read as opposed to just writing everything in one long ongoing line
Dude,it doesnt make it easier to read and its not the proper way of writing text. It actually makes pretty simple sentences take a shit ton of space and somehow this annoys me.

Last edited:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Van,this guy takes meds and can't work because of it or at least he claims so. I believe he might be bullshitting about this too. I have a history of depression and anxiety myself. When i'm depressend,i can't even sleep properly and wake up the time i'm supposed to. For someone that claims depression,he is pretty fucking energetic.
I really don't believe anything he says and never took him seriously. I mostly reply to him for the sake of entertainment. This guy is full of shit most of the time.
Never believed him either. I passed it off as narcissism and a desire to be a part of something bigger, solely to recieve the praise and recognition of being a good person. There's been studies on this behavior as well.

Also, note how he's not immediately replying with walls of text calling people liars n' such. Usually about 5 minutes with like 6 people quoted. How odd.

Never believed him either. I passed it off as narcissism and a desire to be a part of something bigger, solely to recieve the praise and recognition of being a good person. There's been studies on this behavior as well.

Also, note how he's not immediately replying with walls of text calling people liars n' such. Usually about 5 minutes with like 6 people quoted. How odd.
He was reading this thread a few minutes ago. He is either cooking a huge pile of text or got embarassed.

I heard about this. Sad. Mental health is a serious problem and yes, I would say the exact thing if it was a liberal who killed their conservative parent.
This is not only about his mental illness. This is a reflection of the current political and societal climate and how extremism on the far right is turning into violence. Misinformation and bigotry are a real problem in this country and needsto be taken seriously.

This is easily a terrorist attack, since he killed him cause he worked for the federal government.

Zemmi

GodMommie
This is not only about his mental illness. This is a reflection of the current political and societal climate and how extremism on the far right is turning into violence. Misinformation and bigotry are a real problem in this country and needsto be taken seriously.

This is easily a terrorist attack, since he killed him cause he worked for the federal government.
No, it's about mental illness. You can try to twist the facts to fit a narrative. Though these cases have happened way before the current political climate. Watch the ID channel and true crime series. The type of mental illness doesn't fall under criminally unreliable but mentally healthy people do not kill their parents. There are tons of fascinating studies about children who kill their parents and parents who kill their children since this stands outside the norms. I highly suggest you watch them.

I heard about this. Sad. Mental health is a serious problem and yes, I would say the exact thing if it was a liberal who killed their conservative parent.
Its really sad how politics have ruined families. I'm not sure this happened because of mental illness. Lots of people fantasize about stuff like this online actually.

Last edited:
No, it's about mental illness. You can try to twist the facts to fit a narrative. Though these cases have happened way before the current political climate. Watch the ID channel and true crime series. The type of mental illness doesn't fall under criminally unreliable but mentally healthy people do not kill their parents. There are tons of fascinating studies about children who kill their parents and parents who kill their parents since this stands outside the norms. I highly suggest you watch them.
Toby is clearly fishing for things to fit his narrative.
Clearly he needs these things to affirm his worldviews.

No, it's about mental illness. You can try to twist the facts to fit a narrative. Though these cases have happened way before the current political climate. Watch the ID channel and true crime series. The type of mental illness doesn't fall under criminally unreliable but mentally healthy people do not kill their parents. There are tons of fascinating studies about children who kill their parents and parents who kill their children since this stands outside the norms. I highly suggest you watch them.
link?

Never. He is a nationalist. He loves America. and yet he bashes it in every opportunity he can like an ungrateful fuck. Hell yeah more migrants plz

I will search up the cases names and find some of thing biggest ones.

Laticia stout's case, who killed her stepson was the most recent one I followed. Give me a few minutes and I will make you a list.
yep,but about this one,both of you and toby might be judging too soon.

Zemmi

GodMommie
There was the Menendez Brothers.

Chandler Halderson - he killed both of his parents so they wouldn't find out he had lied about attending school.

Grant Amato - Her murdered both parents and one o his brother to fund his online scam love.

I can't find her name, but there was one case where the woman killed her parents for her boyfriend and I found this one most interesting because if the trash had run before the cops confiscated it, she might have gotten away with it.

Sierra Halseth - killed her father with her boyfriend's help and then they made a social media video about it.

Then the one everyone should know about now Gypsy Rose.

In each case, they found the person had a mental illness that played a part in it, but not enough to make them legally insane. So they were punished under standard laws.

Now the Menendez brothers was so long ago they didn't do proper mental studies but I know people have started looking into it now.

There was the Menendez Brothers.

Chandler Halderson - he killed both of his parents so they wouldn't find out he had lied about attending school.

Grant Amato - Her murdered both parents and one o his brother to fund his online scam love.

I can't find her name, but there was one case where the woman killed her parents for her boyfriend and I found this one most interesting because if the trash had run before the cops confiscated it, she might have gotten away with it.

Sierra Halseth - killed her father with her boyfriend's help and then they made a social media video about it.

Then the one everyone should know about now Gypsy Rose.

In each case, they found the person had a mental illness that played a part in it, but not enough to make them legally insane. So they were punished under standard laws.

Now the Menendez brothers was so long ago they didn't do proper mental studies but I know people have started looking into it now.
Wasn't that first one featured story on MrBallen?

SO his politically charged manifesto where he incites for civil war and the murder of politicians on both sides of the political aisle after murdering a federal agent is not terrorism?? No one is denying he was mentally ill (duh) but this is a symptom to a greater phenomenon (both in mental health and societal disarray) To deny these things after the multiple instances of militia and terrorist violence in the last couple of years is tone deaf at best. He clearly stated he killed his dad cause he was part of the Biden regime or some shit like that.
Clearly he needs these things to affirm his worldviews.
I know most of you aren't going to agree with me. If I wanted to reassure my worldview I'd just go to r/leftists or some shit like that. Stop throwing words you don't know the meaning to.

Last edited:
SO his politically charged manifesto where he incites for civil war and the murder of politicians on both sides of the political isle after murdering a federal agent is not terrorism?? No one is denying he was mentally ill (duh) but this is a symptom to a greater phenomenon (both in mental health and societal disarray) To deny these things after the multiple instances of militia and terrorist violence in the last couple of years is tone deaf at best. He clearly stated he killed his dad cause he was part of the Biden regime or some shit like that.

I know most of you aren't going to agree with me. If I wanted to reassure my worldview I'd just go to r/leftists or some shit like that. Stop throwing words you don't know the meaning to.
You keep crying and whining that I don't know words. keep projecting untruthful things to make you feel better. You aren't doing much different than trying to cut my tongue from my mouth.
Just shut the fuck up bitch.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Wasn't that first one featured story on MrBallen?
All of them are featured in several places on ID programs but also several true crime YouTubers have covered them. If anyone are interested I can suggest some true crime youtubers that I find keep to the facts most closely and give good analysis. That is why I didn't give links because I have watched these cases from several people and don't remember off the top of my idea who did the best job. Even though you really can't go wrong with ID programs.

SO his politically charged manifesto where he incites for civil war and the murder of politicians on both sides of the political isle after murdering a federal agent is not terrorism?? No one is denying he was mentally ill (duh) but this is a symptom to a greater phenomenon (both in mental health and societal disarray) To deny these things after the multiple instances of militia and terrorist violence in the last couple of years is tone deaf at best. He clearly stated he killed his dad cause he was part of the Biden regime or some shit like that.

I'm not saying he didn't have a motivation. I'm saying a mental health issue played the largest part because mentally healthy people do not kill their parents.

However, I will make a bet here. And no I'm not saying it's right. His legal team will use the insanity defense and his manifesto will be their biggest access in his case to prove he believed he didn't do anything wrong. Honestly, most of the time I hate this defense and find it's a bullshit one, that often plays in the case of the defense well. If you ever want to get away with murder, don't hide it and talk openly a freely about it. Act like it's any other day.

Now when there are group acts of violence I do not believe mental illness usually plays a large part and we can blame that mostly on groupthink. People will join in a group and do things they would never do alone.

You keep crying and whining that I don't know words. keep projecting untruthful things to make you feel better. You aren't doing much different than trying to cut my tongue from my mouth.
Just shut the fuck up bitch.
I'm aware of your insecurities at your lack of general knowledge even when it pertains to the basic functions of government and the political sphere. It's ok cletus, you can always fix that.

All of them are featured in several places on ID programs but also several true crime YouTubers have covered them. If anyone are interested I can suggest some true crime youtubers that I find keep to the facts most closely and give good analysis. That is why I didn't give links because I have watched these cases from several people and don't remember off the top of my idea who did the best job. Even though you really can't go wrong with ID programs.

I'm not saying he didn't have a motivation. I'm saying a mental health issue played the largest part because mentally healthy people do not kill their parents.

However, I will make a bet here. And no I'm not saying it's right. His legal team will use the insanity defense and his manifesto will be their biggest access in his case to prove he believed he didn't do anything wrong. Honestly, most of the time I hate this defense and find it's a bullshit one, that often plays in the case of the defense well. If you ever want to get away with murder, don't hide it and talk openly a freely about it. Act like it's any other day.

Now when there are group acts of violence I do not believe mental illness usually plays a large part and we can blame that mostly on groupthink. People will join in a group and do things they would never do alone.
That's debatable, even agreeable. All I'm saying is that there are societal ailments at play here. And yes, his legal team will definitely go for that.