[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose that's true, I just find the alternative more likely. Do you think a player like that would fake AtE? Given how he acted in the one piece game, his emotions feel genuine to some extent.
Is he new to the game? If he is then he's fake claiming is as bad as it goes. It's by the book. Fake Claims Miller, get annoyed by being sussed. But quoting an Observer/co-host name Juliet is really strange. It's not like, Juliet can retaliate on that. It's a good strategy to drop his name to add credibility on what he says. Could just be another instruction from his teammates may be.
Why do you think so?
Are you still interested to know why I survived the lynched? Or you purposely skipped the part that I already claimed it just to elaborate my lynch and focus on that till the end of the day to stay abreastt but not actually contributing to hunt more people?

For now I'm staying on Gambit unless he can prove he's Felt but if he can Hewho would be my next choice

I'm still on the Fence about BHH cause Pelty-chan could be good or evil depending on if he got the before he went crazy pelty
What are the odds that I'm fake claiming Felt? 🤔

For now I'm staying on Gambit unless he can prove he's Felt but if he can Hewho would be my next choice

I'm still on the Fence about BHH cause Pelty-chan could be good or evil depending on if he got the before he went crazy pelty
I mean, except the part that Ibwas 2nd wagon last DP, we are pretty much in the ballpark. Are you mechanically confirmed? Lololol

The issue I have with you a bit is you‘re not trying to sort players like Nao and myself who you are more familiar with and should be fairly easy to solve for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.