[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Think I'm not gonna blindly quote this, if this Regulus guy has some anger issues then it's his problem, not mine.
Looks too much like a trap to me.

That's a violation of my Rights! has been activated

Don’t you understand basic concepts like politeness? The first thing I did was give a self introduction. To ask why you’re going to introduce yourself, that’s because it’s the most important thing to start as a relationship. No matter what kind of relationship, isn’t it necessary to start with an acquaintanceship where we both know each other? So, just because I’m someone who cares about such things, I often think that no matter to whom, I will be as friendly as possible. I’m not saying that there isn’t a chance that the other party is shy. Even if you think you want to become well-connected, when you start by introducing yourself, something in you always cannot help but hesitate. Out of consideration for those types of people, I try to introduce myself as much as possible and act in order to create a space where they feel comfortable. Of course, I don’t expect this grace to be immediately obvious. However, I do have hopes that after some time, they will be able to detect the meaning of an introductions. Or, rather, that they will become aware of it. Or is it natural to talk to someone you meet for the first time without introducing yourself? If that’s the case, then there’s a slight difference between my common sense and culture. In that case, although both parties feel a sense of obligation, it becomes necessary to refuse the other side in advance so as to prevent a misunderstanding. Isn’t that so different from what I said before, taking being gentle with each other for granted? In fact, saying so feels impolite. And that’s a loss of etiquette, and the other party is left with a lesser value. A false assessment of each other’s value imposes on others. This is a violation of the rights of others. From any rational perspective, this is an infringement of my rights.

Regulus is angry for the violation of his rights. 2/3 of the alive players must quote this post to subside Regulus' anger and pay respects to Regulus.

No

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

That's a violation of my Rights! has been activated

Don’t you understand basic concepts like politeness? The first thing I did was give a self introduction. To ask why you’re going to introduce yourself, that’s because it’s the most important thing to start as a relationship. No matter what kind of relationship, isn’t it necessary to start with an acquaintanceship where we both know each other? So, just because I’m someone who cares about such things, I often think that no matter to whom, I will be as friendly as possible. I’m not saying that there isn’t a chance that the other party is shy. Even if you think you want to become well-connected, when you start by introducing yourself, something in you always cannot help but hesitate. Out of consideration for those types of people, I try to introduce myself as much as possible and act in order to create a space where they feel comfortable. Of course, I don’t expect this grace to be immediately obvious. However, I do have hopes that after some time, they will be able to detect the meaning of an introductions. Or, rather, that they will become aware of it. Or is it natural to talk to someone you meet for the first time without introducing yourself? If that’s the case, then there’s a slight difference between my common sense and culture. In that case, although both parties feel a sense of obligation, it becomes necessary to refuse the other side in advance so as to prevent a misunderstanding. Isn’t that so different from what I said before, taking being gentle with each other for granted? In fact, saying so feels impolite. And that’s a loss of etiquette, and the other party is left with a lesser value. A false assessment of each other’s value imposes on others. This is a violation of the rights of others. From any rational perspective, this is an infringement of my rights.

Regulus is angry for the violation of his rights. 2/3 of the alive players must quote this post to subside Regulus' anger and pay respects to Regulus.

I fear no man, woman, child or Archbishop of Sin

You're not paying much attention then because Ratchet is indie. With Mango being most likely hostile I tend to trust Ratchtet though.

But you all know what the biggest tragedy of this round really is? There a 5 (FIVE!) freakin' indies in this round and once again I still don't ever get to roll indie only for a single time :sanjimeh:
Ratchet was outed indie?

Status
Not open for further replies.