[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orca didn't come back to answe to my post @The Orca , I insist.

I can agree. What changed your heart about me?

And you really read my posts of D1? What did I say or do back then?

If I would have a gun I would kill you for this post.

Lol

Impressive!
I was mislynched in sleep in my first game. But I voted mafia before going to sleep and they turned against me.
Which post?

Tell me something about each one
Gambit- take him out, the activity and content lead me on his trail D1. Coupled with Nibel's info of Gambit surviving a lynch and Gambit bungling through claiming not claiming, claiming something that doesn't work, the late votes to Tpein, etc...confident be is scum

Gad- Didn't like his intro and posts, but Flower hard defending him has me sketched out even more

Heman- already discussed, his town game is crazy, messed up, and maybe a little throwy...he is reserved and methodical here. Add in vote pattern...Definitely leaning scum

Michelle- your voting and timing of the votes set me off in a bad way. Think there was something else but its late

Xenos- activity, votes, posts, content...on and on

Mango- lots of posts on this yesterday. His play around me was lock scum for me

Kiku- blocking me and at the behest of Mango or something

Boa- the claim and voting seems off. He is being coached to do something id say (well he ended up admiting this kind of i think)

J

Joygirl1

There's not much going on, Luka is unfortunately back to posting like a maniac and we're jumping from one inactive to another.

That's a Violation of my Rights!

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

That's a violation of my Rights! has been activated

Don’t you understand basic concepts like politeness? The first thing I did was give a self introduction. To ask why you’re going to introduce yourself, that’s because it’s the most important thing to start as a relationship. No matter what kind of relationship, isn’t it necessary to start with an acquaintanceship where we both know each other? So, just because I’m someone who cares about such things, I often think that no matter to whom, I will be as friendly as possible. I’m not saying that there isn’t a chance that the other party is shy. Even if you think you want to become well-connected, when you start by introducing yourself, something in you always cannot help but hesitate. Out of consideration for those types of people, I try to introduce myself as much as possible and act in order to create a space where they feel comfortable. Of course, I don’t expect this grace to be immediately obvious. However, I do have hopes that after some time, they will be able to detect the meaning of an introductions. Or, rather, that they will become aware of it. Or is it natural to talk to someone you meet for the first time without introducing yourself? If that’s the case, then there’s a slight difference between my common sense and culture. In that case, although both parties feel a sense of obligation, it becomes necessary to refuse the other side in advance so as to prevent a misunderstanding. Isn’t that so different from what I said before, taking being gentle with each other for granted? In fact, saying so feels impolite. And that’s a loss of etiquette, and the other party is left with a lesser value. A false assessment of each other’s value imposes on others. This is a violation of the rights of others. From any rational perspective, this is an infringement of my rights.

Regulus is angry for the violation of his rights. 2/3 of the alive players must quote this post to subside Regulus' anger and pay respects to Regulus.

Don’t you understand basic concepts like politeness? The first thing I did was give a self introduction. To ask why you’re going to introduce yourself, that’s because it’s the most important thing to start as a relationship. No matter what kind of relationship, isn’t it necessary to start with an acquaintanceship where we both know each other? So, just because I’m someone who cares about such things, I often think that no matter to whom, I will be as friendly as possible. I’m not saying that there isn’t a chance that the other party is shy. Even if you think you want to become well-connected, when you start by introducing yourself, something in you always cannot help but hesitate. Out of consideration for those types of people, I try to introduce myself as much as possible and act in order to create a space where they feel comfortable. Of course, I don’t expect this grace to be immediately obvious. However, I do have hopes that after some time, they will be able to detect the meaning of an introductions. Or, rather, that they will become aware of it. Or is it natural to talk to someone you meet for the first time without introducing yourself? If that’s the case, then there’s a slight difference between my common sense and culture. In that case, although both parties feel a sense of obligation, it becomes necessary to refuse the other side in advance so as to prevent a misunderstanding. Isn’t that so different from what I said before, taking being gentle with each other for granted? In fact, saying so feels impolite. And that’s a loss of etiquette, and the other party is left with a lesser value. A false assessment of each other’s value imposes on others. This is a violation of the rights of others. From any rational perspective, this is an infringement of my rights.

Regulus is angry for the violation of his rights. 2/3 of the alive players must quote this post to subside Regulus' anger and pay respects to Regulus.

Regulus you're great, but I still hate you.

I don't give a damn care to scary looking guy. All hail Babylonian King!

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎

You're alright

Status
Not open for further replies.