[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Uhm, can you explain to me why you think so and who do you think the other evil is?
The Mansion would probably have the same effect, and it came in the same writeup, and scu can almost certainly hide their abilities or present them as different or include their fakes along with them. Ultimately though it's not really my concern, my focus is on red Mafia so do as you want with Red Night.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
The Mansion would probably have the same effect, and it came in the same writeup, and scu can almost certainly hide their abilities or present them as different or include their fakes along with them. Ultimately though it's not really my concern, my focus is on red Mafia so do as you want with Red Night.
I'll send you a rolecrush with Julius as WU and you'll see if I'm Rosswal

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
So we know one scum team is most likely the Witchest Cult

But what would the other be?

J

Joygirl1

Regulus can control things that have his heart in them - absolutely no one should be quoting that message.
Because since yesterday I'm coming sometimes and leaving quickly. Maybe just explain me what I missed so I can just answer?
There was no need to rush things either as day phase is going on for a few more hours. Still more shocked that an experienced player like Flower was so eager to put her foot in the potential trap only minutes after the WU appeared. We should act more cautious than that.

I see…
Uh, do you know if Prof is awake?

Status
Not open for further replies.