[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are town and you think you will solve this game from that chat ignoring the rest of town who is trying to figure out answers in the thread, you let scum doing what they want.
It's extremely annoying to have a quiet thread here..

If you are town and you think you will solve this game from that chat ignoring the rest of town who is trying to figure out answers in the thread, you let scum doing what they want.
It's extremely annoying to have a quiet thread here..
I'll try, okay -_-.

Meanwhile the chat has 103 pages kek.

What's fake in that?
What did I fake?
im saying youre mafia and your reactions come off as fake. If youre gonna nitpick then im not gonna bother and ill drop my read. Idrc that much. I know im right and it doesn’t matter one way or the other if the many mediocre players of the town dont see what i do and dont blindly follow me

J

Joygirl1

With Gambit being gone for today it should be 4-4 between BHH and AM now, tbh we could as well let RNG decide between those two but my vote is still on HWHNE.

im saying youre mafia and your reactions come off as fake. If youre gonna nitpick then im not gonna bother and ill drop my read. Idrc that much. I know im right and it doesn’t matter one way or the other if the many mediocre players of the town dont see what i do and dont blindly follow me
1. Don't call other players mediocre. Never.
2. If you are town you have a read who is wrong.
3. Gambit used my action. That was interesting.

No one will blindly follow you.

You should claim, you are top wagon now.

Status
Not open for further replies.