[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was also thanks to me, at least in large part, that scum died Day 1.

Take the Indie claim away - would a Ratchet lynch really be the best you have by way of suspects to hand? Especially given that the ones that have been killed are all slots that basically didn't play. I don't really believe that.
1. Its multiball and 2. That scum was T-Pein. I've seen him get lynched day 1 twice as much as anyone else. I refuse to count it

If I take the indie claim away then I would still not lynch you today

If the pattern continued I'd want to lynch you tomorrow though, because any time after that is simply too late

Is this the first time you've asked for a case on a player?

What are we thinking regarding Reloaded this game? I had him as town.
He’s asked for more I believe but I’d need to ISO him

I have him as town too. He’s a top poster and has seemed comfortable/not rigid. I think even as pro town indie in WoW he was pretty awkward which is something me and Fuji talked about during the game hosting it

J

Joygirl1

Almost sure there's scum between LANJI and HWHNE, they both have been desperately searching for reasons to lynch me for quite a while now. Orca could still be scum as the PoE is getting smaller, Red Night and Reloaded are far from being confirmed to me and I know it may just be a tinfoil theory but in SRM there's always some mindfuckery going on, so I wouldn't rule out my Orwellian and Random Assholes being teammates and having fooled us theory. I mean, there are quite a lot of players that seemingly can confirm each other, so somewhere HAS to be scum left, something is not right!

1- @Fujishiro
2- @Pot Goblin - Dead DP1 - Echidna
3- @Ratchet
4- @Flower
5- @T-Pein™ - Lynched DP1 - Elsa Granhiert Purple Mafia
6- @Red Night
7- @Mr. Reloaded
8- @Michelle
9- @Orwellian
10- @Random Asshole
11- @Dr_Professor83
12- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
13- @The Orca
14- @Luka
15- @MangoSenpai
16- @Gambit - Lynched DP2 - ???
17- @Yoho
18- @HeWhoHasNoEqual
19- @Kiku
20- @Naomi
21- @xenos5
22- @Jesse Pinkman - Killed NP1 - Hetaro Pearlbaton Town
23- @Alwaysmind
24- @Gadonkadonk
25- @BoaHancocksHusband - Killed DP2 - Petelgeuse Romanée-Conti Town
26- @Jaguark101
27- @Joygirl
I am looking at everyone.
The list of confirmed is getting bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.