[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had a gun I'd shoot Orca. But I don't, so today I will vote with whoever the majority is. It will probably be HWHNE because the guy makes no effort to defend himself or play the game properly, which by all rights SHOULD get him lynched, but he's done that as town several times now so I can't see it as anything other than a gamble on a LHF, which has worked out poorly for us several times in a row.

I dont see much of a difference between any of the other uncleared players, to be quite honest. Most of my prime suspects(Fang and AM, for instance) have made some strong claims(or so I assume, for AM. Since I haven't actually seen it.), so I'm feeling a little lost right now
You don't have the balls. You are having too much fun in the basement and you know it

Why?

I feel like everyone can tell im town, its clear i do not have any teammates. What is the point of embarrassing me by exposing my abiities and actions in front of everyone?

Just leave me be, I need to catch up on the game and actually form my own opnions. You can solve the other players before me.
You’re one of the main considerations for lynch today and you were a serious consideration for it yesterday. So no, everyone can’t tell you’re town

You’re barely doing anything and don’t seem to have much interest in it so the least you can do is claim your abilities and actions and let us try to solve you that way

Any time you’re pressed you default to some form of passing the buck. How many players do you expect we “solve before you” bc we solved all the other wagon options from yesterday and you’re left

You’re one of the main considerations for lynch today and you were a serious consideration for it yesterday. So no, everyone can’t tell you’re town

You’re barely doing anything and don’t seem to have much interest in it so the least you can do is claim your abilities and actions and let us try to solve you that way

Any time you’re pressed you default to some form of passing the buck. How many players do you expect we “solve before you” bc we solved all the other wagon options from yesterday and you’re left
i guess that makes sense.

1. immune to abilities
2. immune to investigation changes, always appears as self
3. can alignment check player
4. can check number of guilty players om wagon
5. can investigate dead body and get list of 5 people who couldve killed the dead person

i guess that makes sense.

1. immune to abilities
2. immune to investigation changes, always appears as self
3. can alignment check player
4. can check number of guilty players om wagon
5. can investigate dead body and get list of 5 people who couldve killed the dead person
can you check who kill flower previous?

Status
Not open for further replies.