[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I’m gonna regret this but I’m not lynching him today.

In any world where he’s town I want to try to use some of those abilities.

Then we can kill him and solve via what we got if he’s town lol

I need to be protected.

@Dr_Professor83

Get a doctor on me. I fear you may be mafia btw. but if youre not you need to get some kind of healing on me tonight. You pressured me into outting so if i die.... its on you
i said did you do anything last night

a simple yes or no.

also you didn't even help with your own role, while town was dying left and right. why did you wait not to use any actions at all till now...?

I need to be protected.

@Dr_Professor83

Get a doctor on me. I fear you may be mafia btw. but if youre not you need to get some kind of healing on me tonight. You pressured me into outting so if i die.... it’s on you
Well you didn’t seem to be in a hurry to use any of these abilities so who knows how long we’d have gone if I didn’t

If scum kill you over other options they might consider I’ll take it

i said did you do anything last night

a simple yes or no.

also you didn't even help with your own role, while town was dying left and right. why did you wait not to use any actions at all till now...?
no i didn.t There were unforseen circumstances thrust upon me that prevent me using any of my actions.

Well you didn’t seem to be in a hurry to use any of these abilities so who knows how long we’d have gone if I didn’t

If scum kill you over other options they might consider I’ll take it
See if you valued me more as a member of town, I would've contributed a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.