[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I’m gonna regret this but I’m not lynching him today.

In any world where he’s town I want to try to use some of those abilities.

Then we can kill him and solve via what we got if he’s town lol
This is your problem prof, you're an ability whore. Im not going to stick my neck out to convince town to do its job my pro town alt @Ratchet will weigh in.

Have some money:

Hmm

Would it be beneficial to town if I were to unveil my role that proves my innocence beyond a shadow of a doubt, to ensure that no one wastes their precious alignment checks on me?

Hmm

Would it be beneficial to town if I were to unveil my role that proves my innocence beyond a shadow of a doubt, to ensure that no one wastes their precious alignment checks on me?
If we don’t lynch this guy we’re coming for you so you may not even get that far

So go ahead and tell us what you have if it will move you from PoE.

[Passive - Hunter or Hunted] - Elsa, during the events at Rosswald's Mansion, was defeated by Garfiel in an 1 vs 1 battle. If Elsa targets Garfiel with any abilitiy (except the faction kill), this battle will be reenacted in a 3-round R/P/S match. Whoever loses will be superkilled through immunities.
Alright one of these clears is in the shit if I’m to believe we can confirm 8 town through various connections here mentioned in roles lol.

If one is cap my guess is it’s Fang. I still wouldn’t put him into my PoE.

We have 2 pseudo masons (which I think would be the most bastard to be fake). 3 triplets. 2 MCs that should be connected. And Kiku/T-Pein

Not a now problem. At the minimum there’s no way Kiku should be purple mafia with that in T-Peins role if she were scum at all

Status
Not open for further replies.