Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people are just trying to find anyway they can to make it seem like Kaido and Big Mom did it, first it was the whole thing with Katakuri, Daifuku, and Oven, and now it's with Yamato.
Wasn't Kaido a literal Teen back in Rocks? While you have stuff like Luffy and Hancock (17 and 30)and Sanji and Pudding(21 and 16), I really can't see the Editors Let Oda have something like that in the story

F

Fallen Prince

The entire whitebeard pirates not knowing about kaido in Wano is a lost cause.

Theres no redemption for that plot detail. We just have to accept that whitebeard didn't care that much and go on with the story
I feel disappointed with manga at times and no clear explanation iz frustruating. I am not sure if we will ever get the explanation at all.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I am not sure if we know kaidos age. He literally looks like grumpy middle age guy.
God Valley Incident was 38 years ago. So Big Mom was 30 years old, Whitebeard was 36 years old.

And Kaido was an apprentice of Rocks Pirates. If we consider an apprentice was 15 years old, then Kaido might be at 53 years old right now. And thats reasonable or possible considering his looks for now.

God Valley Incident was 38 years ago. So Big Mom was 30 years old, Whitebeard was 36 years old.

And Kaido was an apprentice of Rocks Pirates. If we consider an apprentice was 15 years old, then Kaido might be at 53 years old right now. And thats reasonable or possible considering his looks for now.
I have a feeling he's a bit older. If he was 20 then, being 58 doesn't sound that ridiculous.

Ace met Kozuki. Y. Oden and told the whitebeard pirates he was fine.
And Whitebeard never wondered how Kaido had taken over Wano yet Oden is supposedly fine?

I mean ace joined whitebeard four years ago. Wano was in Kaido's hands for 25 years.
Post automatically merged:

Honestly Ace meeting fake Oden (Yamato) when he was in Wano and then telling WB he met a guy called Oden seems exactly the type of thing Oda would go for.
Ace joined 4 years ago. Wano was kaido’s territory for 25 years.

Theres a 21 year time gap there

So, Ace had no idea that Yamato was a girl?!! Or that he had no idea that Kozuki Oden was a man?!
Yamato probably had her disguise like last chapter with the mask so came across as a guy.
Post automatically merged:

Wonder why Yamato didn't reveal her true identity 🤔

Maybe she was afraid of a war between the 2 yonko crews
Ace was in Wano before he joined WB iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.