[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
based on?
coincidentally crushed on d3
is he the one converting you?
Based on the fact that over all the games I’ve played with him he has a long standing meta of not fake claiming as indie.

You can call it naive but I have no reason to doubt him when he’s proven it over a dozen games. You can also ask Flower or Fuji and they’ll tell you the same thing

He culted me and I’m his zombie puppet now there’s nothing I can do

Based on the fact that over all the games I’ve played with him he has a long standing meta of not fake claiming as indie.

You can call it naive but I have no reason to doubt him when he’s proven it over a dozen games. You can also ask Flower or Fuji and they’ll tell you the same thing

He culted me and I’m his zombie puppet now there’s nothing I can do
in that case
indie with what wincon

So I received an Alignment Check 1-shot . Not even one of my abilities, it was just randomly gifted to me I guess :catsure:

I'm saying this in the thread because i've got good reason to believe even if Scum try to redirect me it's not gonna work.

So i'll ask you guys. Who would you like me to use it on?

I did use one of my own abilities to Watch you last night in case someone targeted you. But I got no result so I guess you weren't visited by anyone.
is there some sort of competition
or games where these are given

how come no one questioned he source of this gift .

stg if mango or joygirl are actually scum
and I dont get see any flip
I will never touch mafia again
I’m not positive on JG. I just think it would be very bastard.

There’s a lot of roles mentioned in roles at this point. From a hosting perspective it doesn’t make sense to have 8 roles that confirm themselves through other roles in a 27 player game. With Ratchet’s census that’s 16 town at the start of the game with 8 cleared via role nods which is half

JG looks the worst by play in that pile. The triplets is the least bastard thing to have a trick in it

I’m not positive on JG. I just think it would be very bastard.

There’s a lot of roles mentioned in roles at this point. From a hosting perspective it doesn’t make sense to have 8 roles that confirm themselves through other roles in a 27 player game. With Ratchet’s census that’s 16 town at the start of the game with 8 cleared via role nods which is half

JG looks the worst by play in that pile. The triplets is the least bastard thing to have a trick in it
giving luka confirmation here by the looks of it

Status
Not open for further replies.