[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I received an Alignment Check 1-shot . Not even one of my abilities, it was just randomly gifted to me I guess :catsure:

I'm saying this in the thread because i've got good reason to believe even if Scum try to redirect me it's not gonna work.

So i'll ask you guys. Who would you like me to use it on?

Good question.
Do you have anything to contribute?
I did use one of my own abilities to Watch you last night in case someone targeted you. But I got no result so I guess you weren't visited by anyone.

So I received an Alignment Check 1-shot . Not even one of my abilities, it was just randomly gifted to me I guess :catsure:

I'm saying this in the thread because i've got good reason to believe even if Scum try to redirect me it's not gonna work.

I did use one of my own abilities to Watch you last night in case someone targeted you. But I got no result so I guess you weren't visited by anyone.
Love you. Don’t bother to use it on me in the future tho <3.

J

Joygirl1

My candidates for this would probably be LANJI, Orwellian and Orca. You say you're sure that you can't be redirected, what about other abilities being thrown in your way? Now that everyone already knows my abilities thanks to Flower I could offer to make you immune to the other stuff. Think my abilities are all night abilities however but I had to ask Blue.

Can it be used during the day.
It didn't say anything about only being usable at night. But I can ask about it.

My candidates for this would probably be LANJI, Orwellian and Orca.
Noted.

You say you're sure that you can't be redirected, what about other abilities being thrown in your way? Now that everyone already knows my abilities thanks to Flower I could offer to make you immune to the other stuff. Think my abilities are all night abilities however but I had to ask Blue.
I appreciate the offer, but you can let someone else have it. I would like to see scum just try to mess with me, they'll see how well it ends for them :blobevil:

It didn't say anything about only being usable at night. But I can ask about it.

Noted.

I appreciate the offer, but you can let someone else have it. I would like to see scum just try to mess with me, they'll see how well it ends for them :blobevil:
What the fuck I never said the stuff you quoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.