[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
W-wha? A… DEATH! WHO- WHO WOULD DO THIS? (Help why am I actually crying)

I can just guess. Orca, LANJI, HWHNE, Red Night, xenos, Reloaded maybe.

Or, chances for Orwellan and Random Asshole actually being teammates, using their fake roles to make a theater and seemingly townconfirm each other with that? I don't freakin' now. Can't rule out someone in the chat was backstabbing Flower.
I think this has at most 3 scum unless my reads are super off…

Sacrament of the Immortal King has been activated to revive @Flower for the remainder of the cycle

Whoever said their character is of ambiguous gender is good. ^^
Welcome back!!!!

I'm Petra Leyte

Having a passive that protects me from the first kill attempt on me but unfortunately that kill would be redirected to a role that is REDACTED to me, most likely a town role though. You could test this out by sending a killshot at me right now but I don't think it would be worth losing a probably stronger town role just to save me.

Another passive is that besides the first beneficial ability being sent to me (would be super modified but nobody ever sends good stuff at me anyway) I can't receive beneficial abilities and they would be send back to the player instead.

Then I have Maid Arts which has already showed up in last night's big WU post, with this I can make players immune to certain circumstances, on the first night I used it to

- make Prof immune to roleblocks and redirections
- make Naomi immune to busdrives
- make Yoho immune to rolecrushes

Also have Jiwald, an ability that makes all targettable abilities of a player fail, used it on Mango last night.

This night I used nothing because unfortunately my shots are very limited.

Have a oneshot superprotect I wanted to make sure to make it couldn't be redirected, blocked, busdriven or stopped in any other way, so I wanted to buy the "Your next ability will always find it's mark" ability from the shop (which unfortunately I didn't get as I wasn't told beforehand that I had to actively activate that voucher stuff for us shareholders first. So whoever bought that right as night phase started I hope will use it in best interest for town although it may have gone to mafia in worst case scenario now.

As my trump card I have another powerful oneshot left that I won't be claiming for the chance I might still survive this phase and don't want scum to be warned.

If this claim isn't good enough for you then it can't be helped, my role is not super powerful and if everyone is just following Flower and want to lynch me then you deserve no better than to fall on your faces tbh.
I hard vouch for this. Unvote.

Status
Not open for further replies.