[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Hmmm any maid discounts

J

Joygirl1

While you might be right about some spillage in the chat. You have not mentioned anyone specific you misrust in the chat. I think you are more worried about a core that leaves you on the outs.
How many times do I have to repeat that I neither know who is in the chat (every member) nor do I know what they claimed there :kaidowhat:

Could turn this around and ask you the same thing, so Mr. LANJI, who do you think is the least trustworthy from the chat and why?

Let's not argue. You are the last player I want to argue with.
Sorry if I came across as hostile, I am sure someone's bad in your chat there and you all keep things for yourself and that's just bad for town in the game.
No it's the correct move. You don't lay all your cards on the table in a game when scum knowing what you can do is bad.

Fivefold Magic

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

Fivefold Magic has been activated to Superkill Otto Suwen/ @Flower

Otto Suwen
Head of Internal Affairs

[Passive - Merchant] - As a former merchant, Otto can create a simple 1-shot base ability once per cycle and gift it to a player through Ways of a Merchant. Otto creates the ability during the DP. All of Otto's abilites in Ways of a Merchant cannot be traded.

[Passive - Head of Internal Affairs] - Otto is the Head of Internal Affairs. His X-shots cannot be forcefully taken or disabled.

[Passive - Divine Protection of Soul Language] - Divine Protection of Soul Language allows Otto to communicate with creatures, allowing him to comprehend their speech By communicating with the birds and the insects always hidden from view, Otto possessed a sort of intelligence network that could tell him about circumstances happening far away. Thanks to this, Otto may select a base ability for him to dodge (become immune to) once per cycle. Regular kills can only be selected once.

[Active - Ways of a Merchant] - Through his many years as a merchant, Otto has refined the art of trading goods and living the life of a merchant. Otto may gift a player the following abilities at night and the player will receive them at the start of the next DP, with the limit being 1 per each category per cycle, while not being able to gift the same player more than once per cycle. All the listed abilities are 1-shot:

- Protective abilites -

- Protect a player
- Superprotect a player
- Target a player and make them immune to roleblocks
- Target a player and make them immune to rolecrushes
- Target a player and make them immune to framer abilities
- Target a player and make them immune to forgery abilities
- Target a player and make them immune to tracker and watcher tampering abilities
-Target a player and make them immune to redirections and bushdrives

- Destructive abilities -

- Target a player and permanently make them lose one of their x-shots. Some x-shots cannot be lost using this ability.
- Activate this ability and if you die through a kill, you'll attempt to regular kill the attacker
- Regular kill a player

- Manipulative abilities -

- Roleblock a player
- Rolecrush a player
- Redirect a player
- Bushdrive 2 players

- Investigative abilities -

- Alignment check a player
- Track a player
- Watch a player
- Check if 2 players share the same alignment results

[Active -Testing the Goods] - As a merchant, Otto knows that the product's quality is extremely important, so he can test it beforehand. Otto may use one of the abilities himself once per night.

[Active - Magic User "Dona"] - Due to tutoring he received as the son of a merchant, Otto has the capability to use Earth Magic. He may use Dona for his gift to find its mark, without fail (2-shot)

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town​

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Status
Not open for further replies.