[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Not fully caught up but i think HWHNE is just scum. Both Flower and me voted him yesterday, so it would have made sense for him and his team to kill Flower at a moment when we're arguing to set me up for lynch.

Orwellian has been in danger to be lynched D1 for a long time, so I can totally see him use his fake claim the next day to get seemingly cleared before we could get back to him. And I still say, Random Asshole might be either his teammate or it could be a coincidene his role matches out with Orwellian's fake role. Maybe mafia has a rolecop too, maybe Orwellian is GF, there are too much possible scenarios to clear him and his threadplay is not good.

Not fully caught up but i think HWHNE is just scum. Both Flower and me voted him yesterday, so it would have made sense for him and his team to kill Flower at a moment when we're arguing to set me up for lynch.

Orwellian has been in danger to be lynched D1 for a long time, so I can totally see him use his fake claim the next day to get seemingly cleared before we could get back to him. And I still say, Random Asshole might be either his teammate or it could be a coincidene his role matches out with Orwellian's fake role. Maybe mafia has a rolecop too, maybe Orwellian is GF, there are too much possible scenarios to clear him and his threadplay is not good.
Tbh Alwaysmind can be put on the table as well again. He refuses to claim to me in our Neighbor chat with just him and me when I‘m confirmed Town.

J

Joygirl1

I’m not positive on JG. I just think it would be very bastard.

There’s a lot of roles mentioned in roles at this point. From a hosting perspective it doesn’t make sense to have 8 roles that confirm themselves through other roles in a 27 player game. With Ratchet’s census that’s 16 town at the start of the game with 8 cleared via role nods which is half

JG looks the worst by play in that pile. The triplets is the least bastard thing to have a trick in it
I still don't see anything bad about my play. Try to play better when Flower just calls for everyone to lynch you only because she's mad at you for not kissing her butt and votes are piling about you because everyone's just sheeping her and scum being just too happy to hop on my waggon.

How can you see that the triplets are the least bastard thing? I have no flavour knowledge but I can imagine a host doing this on purpose, only actually including two of the triplets and giving the third one to scum as a strong fake role.

Random giving an ino result for me means mafia didn't even care to redirect him, or he just made it up?
Because if mafia would redirect him they would switch me with someone else, most probably scum.

My vote is on Orca now but without a VC I don't want to risk a hammer

J

Joygirl1

About the LANJI situation, I thought it was not allowed to publically announce that you're going to sub out or to discuss this?

J

Joygirl1

Why are people pushing Lanji? Dumb push.
He's been pushing me right from the start and even wants to still lynch me after my claim and you and Luka vouching for me, so I have every right to believe he might be scum. You have nerves to call it a dumb push, in all honesty, your push on me wasn't any better!

Status
Not open for further replies.